• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

ReptileGuy

BatGirl1 said:
Jeremyxb12 said:
anyone actually hear from him? i starting to get pissed off now as well i have been patient for over a year and now that the cooler weather is here im getting super annoyed that he is avoiding me even though i have done nothing wrong to him

I hear you...I have never been rude to him on the phone or email...and I was prompt with both of my payments. Still, hoping for the best yet hope is dwindling the more time goes by...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Looks like todeyius was right..... :/

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
yeah and next week is october. The cold is supposed to come in early this year because of how the spring and summer went. this is making me uneasy

ReptileGuy

Jeremyxb12 said:
yeah and next week is october. The cold is supposed to come in early this year because of how the spring and summer went. this is making me uneasy

He is pissing me off.

Jeremyxb12 said:

He is really smart if he planned it so that he can use the cold as an excuse.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
I left a message for The people at Teguterra.com hopefully i can get the tegu from them after the 19th of Oct

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
He's not smart at all. He just makes a lot of excuses and for some reason people believe him. They invented cold and heat packs for a reason. I don't know why anyone still believes he has stock to be honest. He has no black and whites left. No reds. If he did he doubtlessly would have shipped in an attempt to save his business/reputation.

TheTeguArmy

He does not take PayPal anymore because they launched a fraud investigation into him and concluded that he was indeed commiting fraud. This conversation should be over.

sunflowercake

TheTeguArmy said:
He does not take PayPal anymore because they launched a fraud investigation into him and concluded that he was indeed commiting fraud. This conversation should be over.

+1.
You would think that him committing paypal fraud would lead into a full throttle investigation against him.
We'll see.
I may send an email to paypal and ask them to confirm this, it could very well help in any lawsuits that anyone may pursue.

Diablo

5 Year Member
TheTeguArmy said:

Are you talking about us ending the conversation? Then no you're completely wrong. He is telling people to send him walmart moneygrams now. He is still scamming regardless if paypal shut his account down.

Diablo

5 Year Member
TheTeguArmy said:
Sorry, no... I should have said 'debate'. The convo should def continue.

The debate about whether the tegus really exist or not

Very true. We gotta move on from that and start debating about what actions we need to take now.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

TheTeguArmy said:
Sorry, no... I should have said 'debate'. The convo should def continue.

The debate about whether the tegus really exist or not

So are you saying that an investigation actually confirmed that there were no tegus produced for the people who paid for them? I'm just asking because I'm one of the wishful thinkers still waiting for Bobby to come through in the end. Do you have any info that we can somehow access concerning this? Some sort of public record maybe? Just wanting to have a solid answer either way I guess...

blokhedd

just called his number, its officially been disconnected. Its sad to see such a reputable dealer run and hide. this is probably my last post so i just want everyone to know you have my deepest condolences this should never have happend. It just goes to show even the best people can turn to the dirtiest tactics. Bobby Hill at Varnyard Herps has quit the business and just wanted one final payoff before fading into obscurity. I still want a tegu more than anything but now the only breeder with a good reputation is johnny at tegu terra but his are $225 + $60 shipping. I couldnt afford that before this experience i definately cant now.

i dont know if this will actually do anything but im going to contact youtube about this situation to see if i can get his channel and videos removed i suggest others do likewise the more complaints they get the more of a case we will have to get them taken down so no one ever has to see them again.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Doesnt he have a lot of vids on how to take care of tegus? Those shouldnt be taken down if they are a good source of good info.

blokhedd

Aardbark said:
Doesnt he have a lot of vids on how to take care of tegus? Those shouldnt be taken down if they are a good source of good info.

almost all of his videos are just showing his stock ive seen them all about a dozen times each and theres not much real info there but he does use them to promote his business and if we can get them down it would effectively destroy the page on his sites marked "our videos" turning all his vids into broken links. which might help deter wouldbe buyers

DavidRosi

Crazy how someone's rep can go from "best in the business" to "ScamKing" in what is, a relatively short period of time. Seems like a classic case of 'counting chickens before they've hatched'.
Metaphorically speaking.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Well I'm not happy about losing my money but I am happy that I got my 'chicken ' elsewhere, locally... :)

DavidRosi

I know; it's been horrific from where I am seeing all you upset people about the whole situation... But I'm stoked you've gotten your 'chicken' elseware :)

the_cw

Guess I'm never getting my money back. :(

Still, I hope that nobody who is financially worse off than I am has to go through the BS Bobby pulled this year. I hope he fades into obscurity.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced