• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

www.shipyourreptiles.com (Good!)

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I first heard about this site on here from someone and this week I had to ship my boa from here in Arkansas to Ohio.

I said what the hay and went on here to give it a shot. First of all for the same size box I called to USPS and FedEx as well as UPS and they all wanted around $40 to ship my box with the snake in it. (I didn't tell them it was a snake bc none of them want to ship live animals)

Anyway I got on the website, made my account and entered in my debit card info. They deal through UPS. The rate they gave me for 2 day air was $21.75 with tax! Woot is what me and the buyer said. Also there is an automatic $100 shipping insurance on all packages, and you can increase it if you wish.

So on the website you can buy one of their shipping packages that they send to you for like $7-$9 and its a perfect shipping box for reptiles, already labeled and everything. I already had a box set up though so I didn't use theirs.

I purchased the shipping and printed off the label, then taped it to the box and dropped it off at my local UPS store that afternoon to be shipped out that night.

The snake got there today on time and alive but thats more to do with UPS than the website, Moral is... Everything went smooth and as expected, but best of all, everything went cheap :roon

I will use them again and recommend them.
www.shipyourreptiles.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced