• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

XBOX 360 Elite + Games and Plug And Play Inc halo 3, Rainbow

dorton

5 Year Member
I have an XBOX 360 Elite w/120g Hard Drive for sale. Probably only has 20hrs on it. I preordered Halo 3 legenday and when it got here
bought my 360, I played halo till I beat it(a few hrs), then didnt turn it on for another month, then a friend brought over Call Of Duty 4, I played it till I beat it(one night) and have played Rainbow 6 Vegas a few times. I just have too many hobbies and need to move this to work on one of my others.
This console looks like new, and will arrive in the original box with
all original paperwork. It will come with all cables, and headset.
Additionally it will come with Halo 3 legendary, Rainbow 6, and XBOX Plug and Play remote charger.
It will be shipping from Zip 27127.
Total $550 Shipped.

Also Have an additional Halo 3 Legendary NIB unopened
$100 Shipped

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Good price. I'm too poor to afford but for people who are wonderring, that's a great price with the shipping and you should jump on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced