• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yellow footed Tortoise

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is anyone interested in one?? Friends of ours are closing their store and they wants us to take him. Actually I'm usure of the sex. "He's" about 15 years old. We don't really have room or want him. They need to have all reptiles out of the store on Dec 31 (license expires).

If anyone is interested we will explain to the guys we have found a good home for him. This is only a proposition, we don't actually own him so I'm not actually in a position to give him away. I'm just looking for options.

Pickup only. 06492.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok. We took him. He's not so bad. I think we'll keep him. Unless Nat wants to drive 3078 miles to pick him up!! :mrgreen:

nat

5 Year Member
dave - stranger things have happened ha ha ha. I have taken 4 hour ferry rides before for tortoises... don't tempt me. ha ha

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is Sid. We didn't name him. He looks a little beat up but he seems to be in good shape.

100_5264_.jpg

100_5267_.jpg

Nat - If want to get here for next Saturday you'd better leave tomorrow! :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced