• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

09 Blue Tegu for sale(male)

Wil

5 Year Member
I have 1 baby blues left that I am selling at this time. They were hatched Oct 15th and are doing great. They are $300 plus shipping each. I can ship either FedEx or Delta. Please contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking,
Wil Combs
843-345-6925

Here is the Dad:
DSC_0127.jpg

Here is Mom the night before laying:
gravid.jpg

A couple of pics of last year babies:
fbblue2.jpg

mbblue2.jpg

And this years babies:
DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

Wil

5 Year Member
Re: 09 Blue Tegus for sale

Yes, sorry for any confusion, $300 each.
Thanks,
Wil

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member

Wil, by any chance were you at the Tinley Park show selling blue tegus back around the year 1999 or 2000? My daughter bought a beautiful blue tegu there and your name sounds really familiar.

Wil

5 Year Member

Jane,
No that wasn't me. I have only been to Tinley once, although I do plan on doing that show in the future.
So how is the weather in Michigan? I am originally from there. I grew up 51 miles north of Muskegon and am a Gerber baby. I decided to stay down here after my enlistment in the Navy.
Crox,
Yeah they do look like alice. LOL
Thanks,
Wil Combs

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member

Wil, the weather in Michigan has been rather odd this year. We had no real summer as temperatures were mild and we had a lot of overcast, dreary days. So far the fall has brought temperatures above normal and we are still enjoying daytime highs in the upper 50's. Not a flake of snow yet this fall. Even so, I really don't want to endure another Michigan winter so I'm starting to plan my move to Florida. Moving several dozen animals is going to be an interesting challenge!

Attachments

• tegus.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 2

Wil

5 Year Member

Here are some new pictures I just took.
Thanks for looking,
Wil

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Wil

5 Year Member

I have one male left that I have decided to sell , but I may let 1 or 2 females go I haven't decided yet. Here are pics I took last night.

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980