• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.3 Normal Ball Pythons - Local Sale - Texas

Epona142

5 Year Member
Hey guys, haven't been around for while except to read posts here and there.

I've decided to cut back on my collection and focus a bit more on other areas, so I'm offering up three females and one male for Local Sale. I HAVE been permitted to ship through my local DHL but it would be a heavy box and quite expensive I imagine, as well as worries about weather on the other end AND its the Holiday season.

Females: 248g, 533g, 1293g

Male: 563g

I am located in Navasota, Texas, which is within reasonable distance to College Station, Bryan, Conroe, Montgomery, and Magnolia. I also will be in Huffman, north of Houston, early next month, possibly the 5th.

Asking $200 for the four of them, would prefer not to separate as I'd like to move them out.

I can send pictures to interested parties. PM me or e-mail me at k-n-sfarm @ peoplepc.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980