• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1 year later (added more pics, DUW!!!)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hey everyone! its my 16th birthday today. i got my gecko Zazu for my 15th birthday. so here are a few pics of him when i got him and ill get some more pics of him today and post them

geckocloseup.jpg

DSCN12830005.jpg

he has come a long way. he trusts me a lot more now. when i reach in his cage he no longer runs away, he will jump to my hand on his own and come out to me.

this is a few days after i got him, the first time i fed him. the blue dish in the bottom of this pic is the same dish as in the pics after it. see how much he has grown?!?!

DSCN12870001.jpg

these are exactly 1 year after i got him in the mail.

DSCN19740014.jpg

DSCN19720012.jpg

DSCN19990007.jpg

DSCN19650005.jpg

DSCN19660006.jpg

DSCN19710011.jpg

he is more fired up in these pics
DSCN20060014.jpg

DSCN20080016.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pretty cool seeing the size change with that dish in both shots. He's grown quite a bit in the last year and looking great! Hard to beat getting a herp in the mail on your birthday but hope you had a good one this year as well!

:cheers

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thanks!

i actually didnt realize how much he had grown till i took that picture and looked at them next to eachother.

he doesnt fire up as orange as he did when he was a baby. but now he seems to fire up to be yellowish goldish orangeish (is that a color? lol) and light purple. its cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam