• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

10 Foot Glass Enclosure Project - Must Sell

DireTrollJake

As seen here:

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=9652#axzz1g6YTEq00

I have done some cleaning to it and ripped out the old cooling unit. It needs lighting setup and locks and it can be used. No real way of delivering, as it is 10 feet long and weighs A LOT. If you have a trailer and can come get it, let's talk :).

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sick enclosure, how much you looking for? If only I wasn't all the way down in Texas. Tsk tsk.

DireTrollJake

I just paid $250 for it a few months ago, I'd like to get my money back seeing as I had to haggle my butt off. If someone comes and hauls it away soon, I'll go lower.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DireTrollJake said:
I just paid $250 for it a few months ago, I'd like to get my money back seeing as I had to haggle my butt off. If someone comes and hauls it away soon, I'll go lower.

What a steal, good luck selling it. If I were up there, I'd drive over first thing in the morning.

got10

DireTrollJake said:

im putting the location in my gps just to see how long it wold take to get there. Im down for a road trip. I used an old coke display fridge for my geckos a few yeas back ,but it broke when moving it to my new place . Also old store fixtures are ALWAYS good reptile housing.

got10

I just did the mileage . Its way too far . What i save on the purchase ,I would have to spend on about three tanks of gas . Sorry
but dont worry . You will find some work soon

DireTrollJake

Thanks got10. I appreciate the engouragement. My dad is pushing for me to keep my Tegu and he'd help me house him 'til I'm on my feet again, in something more manageable (6 foot temp scratch built for a while or something) and said I should keep this cage for my future place...so I won't be heartbroken if noone buys it. But I'll leave this thread just in case.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced