• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

12 Adult Argentine Black and White Tegus 2 Males Extreme FOR SALE.

LizardKing75

[attachment=4240][attachment=4243][attachment=4242][attachment=4241]I hate to have to sell my family of adult tegus but i am moving to a smaller home and cant accomodate my breeders at my new place. I have been caring for these argentine tegus for over 5 years now. All have brumated every year and just woke up this March. They are feeding heavily for the breeding season. I have huge males and females plus two extreme males. I am asking $200-$300 each. All are very freindly healthy and well cared for. I prefer not to ship but can if necessary..I can send updated pics of each to emails. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 299
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 281
  • tegu guero.jpg
    tegu guero.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 287
  • guero.jpg
    guero.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 260

rcada916

LizardKing75 said:
I hate to have to sell my family of adult tegus but i am moving to a smaller home and cant accomodate my breeders at my new place. I have been caring for these argentine tegus for over 5 years now. All have brumated every year and just woke up this March. They are feeding heavily for the breeding season. I have huge males and females plus two extreme males. I am asking $200-$300 each. All are very freindly healthy and well cared for. I prefer not to ship but can if necessary..I can send updated pics of each to emails. Thanks for your time.

Do you still have the male extremes for sale very interested could you send pics of full body and recent ones please.

rcada916

rcada916 said:
LizardKing75 said:
I hate to have to sell my family of adult tegus but i am moving to a smaller home and cant accomodate my breeders at my new place. I have been caring for these argentine tegus for over 5 years now. All have brumated every year and just woke up this March. They are feeding heavily for the breeding season. I have huge males and females plus two extreme males. I am asking $200-$300 each. All are very freindly healthy and well cared for. I prefer not to ship but can if necessary..I can send updated pics of each to emails. Thanks for your time.

Do you still have the male extremes for sale very interested could you send pics of full body and recent ones please.
Can you send recent pics to [email protected] thank you

LizardKing75

Hello everyone i just got a chance to finally post a message again. I am located in San Bernardino County, all the tegus are very handable and tame. They are all still available. I will send pics to emails wth the tegus that were asked about ths Sat at 5pm..thank you to every one who is wlling to give my babies great homes.

Akalions

LizardKing75 said:
Hello everyone i just got a chance to finally post a message again. I am located in San Bernardino County, all the tegus are very handable and tame. They are all still available. I will send pics to emails wth the tegus that were asked about ths Sat at 5pm..thank you to every one who is wlling to give my babies great homes.

If you have any of the black and white tegus available please let me know and if you can send pictures. [email protected]
Thanks

LizardKing75

[attachment=4298][attachment=4299][attachment=4300][attachment=4301][attachment=4302]Ok i snapped some pics of the last tegus to go underground today. Its some smaller females and a few huge males.

Attachments

• tegus 001.JPG
    tegus 001.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 62
  • tegus 002.JPG
    tegus 002.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 65
  • tegus 003.JPG
    tegus 003.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 70
  • tegus 004.JPG
    tegus 004.JPG