• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 Tegu Talk and Varnyard Herps Inc. TEGU GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is it folks: The much much anticipated 2011 Tegu Talk and Varnyard Herps, Inc. TEGU GIVEAWAY CONTEST!! In this contest all members are encouraged to submit a photo of a tegu with a clever, funny, or interesting caption. After 3 weeks of submissions, we will all vote for our favorite photos and captions. You can vote based on funniness, how well it promotes Tegu Talk, creativity, etc. The photo with the most votes will receive a newly hatched 2011 argentine tegu from world famous Varnyard Herps Inc!!!
Members must be registered on or before the timestamp for the creation of this thread. Members can enter by posting their tegu photo in this thread.

Contest Rules:
- Your photo must be of a tegu, any species will do!
- Only one submission per member. Choose your photo carefully! Please don't try to work the system by registering multiple accounts. Cheaters will be disqualified from this and future contests.
- All photos must be submitted (posted in this thread) before July 26, 2011 at 11:59pm PST.
- Please use this thread for submissions only. No comments, just photos. If you have a question or comment use this thread.

Thank you and good luck to you all!

BMurphy916

tegu.png

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good guys, the contest is now being upgraded to an All American tegu.

turtlepunk

tegucontest.jpg

note: because I am still awaiting my own tegu, and because the rules says its ok, this is not my tegu and not my picture. the original picture can be found here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/5131856/Animal-pictures-of-the-week-9-April-2009.html?image=3

Dereks-Dragons

okay i know i didnt register before th contest started, and im not viable to participate here but i took a rele cute pic of my tegu today so i figured id put it anyways :p

cute-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602