• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

3 yr old Red Tegu.

mrplatnium

5 Year Member
I own a 3 yr old named Gary he is quite the character. The problem is that i cannot not take care of him much longer. He is an excellent eater and has a great red coloration. I live in Queens in NYC and it is hard to find a suitable owner for my Gary boy. I am asking 250$, and I would rather not ship him, considering that i do not know all the steps it takes to ship a reptile nationwide. I'm sorry i do not have a pic of him I will try to get one up ASAP. He has never given me a problem with eating or temperament and he is ready to breed. Please email me at [email protected] for more info.

Compnerd7

If your having a real hard time selling him in NY, look over this site for shipping:

http://www.shipyourreptiles.com/

Also, you'll want to delete and move this post to the " For sale, Wanted, Trades " section :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam