• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

9 month old russets male rhino,10 month old bearded dragon.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Pictures of my russets rhino and bearded dragon after there soak.

Attachments

• new rhino,bearded dragon 011.JPG
    new rhino,bearded dragon 011.JPG
    777.7 KB · Views: 9
  • new rhino,bearded dragon 010.JPG
    new rhino,bearded dragon 010.JPG
    926.2 KB · Views: 9
  • new rhino,bearded dragon 013.JPG
    new rhino,bearded dragon 013.JPG
    505.5 KB · Views: 13
  • new rhino,bearded dragon 014.JPG
    new rhino,bearded dragon 014.JPG
    650.8 KB · Views: 13

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Oh sure he's on his way lol,thx he's really mellowed out i take him out everyday just about.Hes putting on some weight lol.Ur rhino's are just as nice.:)

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Ill tell u what every rhino i owned grow fast as a weed as im sure other peoples rhino did to lol.Thx robk

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice rhino man. Keep it up. Buzz weighs in at close to 12lbs now.. The wonders that the sun works, hes been living outside for around 2 or so months now.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Maro1 said:
Tegubuzz let's see new pics! Teguboy77 pics of your Cuban please!

I will Maro, hopefully tonight. His jowels are immense, spinal spikes came in strong, can't believe he was about 2 ft back in January. Now he's pushin around 4, weighs 12.4lbs as of last week, and has become tame as a dog since moving outdoors.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thx tegubuzz ur iguana is awsome looking and got huge lol,how old is he?Keep up the great care.

Maro1 said:

Will take pictures of cuban with my good camera,those pictures of my rhino,and bearded dragon were with old camera.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
Thx tegubuzz ur iguana is awsome looking and got huge lol,how old is he?Keep up the great care.

Maro1 said:

Will take pictures of cuban with my good camera,those pictures of my rhino,and bearded dragon were with old camera.

Thanks bro, check the thread out tomorrow. I'll have new pics up then. He's 4 years old now. Got him checked at the vet a couple weeks back to make sure all this growth wasn't a detrimental thing and he's all in the clear. He's still girthing up and eating plates of food to the max. He has tamed down a great deal and seeks attention on a daily basis.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Lol dang wonder why he grows like a horse. My rhino is 9 months old and almost hitting 2ft lol,and eats like a pig.They grow fast.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
Lol dang wonder why he grows like a horse. My rhino is 9 months old and almost hitting 2ft lol,and eats like a pig.They grow fast.

Housing him outside has really made a difference. Keep it up bro

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced