• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A few pics taken today....

KSTAR

5 Year Member
i took haze out for a bit today and she was hanging out soaking up the sun 8) so i snapped a few pics with my phone before she moved...
Haze.jpg

Haze4.jpg

Haze2.jpg

EG6

5 Year Member
That's a sweet lookin tegu man...lookin good keep it up..I c ur still usin the "kstar power plan"..lol..keep us updated

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hey EG6 aka 7 layers of slowness stop gassing him up we both know that gu is straight up grade M material hahahaha!!!
He's got a while till he can rumble with the big boys!!!

EG6

5 Year Member
lol..hahaha..wooow not gassin him up..just sayin it looks betta. colors r showin very well..thats it..but dont get mad now wait till u get laced up on COD..

BSM

5 Year Member
nice pics, how big is your guy/girl? I really like the look of the crosses better

Bryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced