1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

A ladder for Freckles

Discussion in 'Tegu Enclosures' started by Kay, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Kay

Kay Member

OI000010.jpg OI000011.jpg OI000008.jpg I didn't realize just how small he would be. I had to throw a ladder together. And tomorrow Ill go get some greenery. Oh by the way...meet Freckles! OI000010.jpg OI000010.jpg
  2. EnjoysWine

EnjoysWine New Member

Cool enclosure design! I'm planning on building something similar - with a second level like that to make use of the height of the enclosure. Do you find that Freckles uses the ladder and second level on his own, or do you have to put him up there?
    Kay likes this.
  3. Kay

Kay Member

Thanks! He uses it. He gets up there all the time. He basks on the side where the light is and poops on the opposite end.
    EnjoysWine likes this.