• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Account Deactivation?

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I'm going to be honest, stop freaking out over something someone said. It's the internet not everyone's going to be nice all the time bud and that's just how it goes. I think you should continue contributing to this forum and ignore comments that you don't like.

ReptileGuy

TegusRawsome80 said:
I'm going to be honest, stop freaking out over something someone said. It's the internet not everyone's going to be nice all the time bud and that's just how it goes. I think you should continue contributing to this forum and ignore comments that you don't like.

I couldn't care less about what other people say. I started up on that other tegu forum and like it MUCH more. Just don't see the point of having an account here when I won't be using it any longer.

Danny

ReptileGuy said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

I couldn't care less about what other people say. I started up on that other tegu forum and like it MUCH more. Just don't see the point of having an account here when I won't be using it any longer.

If you mind me asking whats the other Form, Id like to go check it out. ..

Skeetzy

He'll be back. Just like after the first time he said he won't be back. Even though I believed that one, since his tegu died on him.

LizardzRock

yea get kicked off by cursing a member, that will do it. Seen it happen before. i don't recommend doing it. Just take things with a grain of salt and move on, no reason to leave.

ReptileGuy

Skeetzy said:
He'll be back. Just like after the first time he said he won't be back. Even though I believed that one, since his tegu died on him.

haha! Not this time. You should give the other forum a try. I just need to figure out how to deactivate.

I'm just gonna message Josh

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Eh other forum has about 1/2 the amount of posting activity as this one and in my opinion is significantly less informative. Just stop posting and don't stir up the pot over you leaving. Plenty of people have left by being mature and just ceasing to post.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ReptileGuy said:
Skeetzy said:

haha! Not this time. You should give the other forum a try. I just need to figure out how to deactivate.

But you are back.

The other forum is much better suited for those who can't take being told they are wrong or only want to hear the good they are doing.

ReptileGuy

TegusRawsome80 said:
Eh other forum has about 1/2 the amount of posting activity as this one and in my opinion is significantly less informative. Just stop posting and don't stir up the pot over you leaving. Plenty of people have left by being mature and just ceasing to post.

Well Josh is deleting my account for me. I didn't think to message Josh in the beginning so I wanted some help and thought to post here. Sorry for once again disappointing you Austin. Also, I love the other forum, works great for me. I would rather have a nice community. See you all later!

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I'm gonna go ahead and agree to disagree since you could have easily PM'd a Mod and asked them how. However, you somehow feel a need to publicly announce how you're leaving once again.

ReptileGuy

TegusRawsome80 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and agree to disagree since you could have easily PM'd a Mod and asked them how. However, you somehow feel a need to publicly announce how you're leaving once again.

Like I said, it didn't come to mind. I'm done replying, my account should be gone soon anyways.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Moderators don't have that accessibility, only Josh. So in the event something like this needs to be done, contacting Josh is the way to go. Each of the forums have their own ambiance, so what works for one may not work for another. it doesn't have as much traffic because it is more heavily moderated. That appeals to some and not to others. NBD. :)

ReptileGuy

laurarfl said:
Moderators don't have that accessibility, only Josh. So in the event something like this needs to be done, contacting Josh is the way to go. Each of the forums have their own ambiance, so what works for one may not work for another. it doesn't have as much traffic because it is more heavily moderated. That appeals to some and not to others. NBD. :)

Good to know Laura :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744