• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adios Tegu Talk

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This forum has gone way too far downhill for me to continue here. If you are on some of the other forums I may see you around.

TeguBlake

Nice to have been with you while you where here man, have a good life and i wish the best to you and your gu's. thanks for all of your advice and careing words through out your time here, we will miss your advice.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
James, could you PM me some of the other forums you'll be on? I'm already a member on RFUK and thetegu, any others?

TheTeguGurl

James it is a shame you are leaving I will miss your posts and your comments.. Best of luck hope to see you around

tjohnson722

Re: RE: Adios Tegu Talk

TeguBuzz said:
James, could you PM me some of the other forums you'll be on? I'm already a member on RFUK and thetegu, any others?

He is on herpcenter. We both are. He is who recommended me here.

Good luck James, ill see you over in hc

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hey send me the other forums you're on also.if you wanna talk to me haha

frost

1,000+ Post Club
im going to register later tonight.

just registered, if anyone who wants to talk on there send me a pm.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
You will be missed. It seems there are plenty of friends you still have here, so its a shame to see you go. I know youve helped me out on more than one occasion.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
"Last updated on September 11, 2012

2. Spamming and trolling will not be tolerated. **Do not post links to other forums.**"

Please do not take traffic off this site and direct it to another forum.

tjohnson722

I didn't know. Completely sorry, other forums I'm on aren't like that at all. For the record, I was recommended this forum for the knowledge on tegus. I honestly came for like minded people who I can hopefully learn a lot from.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got banned from one reptile site for 7 days for recommending another reptile site to help their sick animal. Other sites do have similar policies. I think a lot of forums would frown upon "this site is going downhill, go over there instead." lol

Just a reminder is all...

kim86

lzgzt.gif

You were a good source of info, but leaving because things are "going downhill" is a little childish in itself. See ya later.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
James - sorry to see you go. I hope it's not because you aren't sure you can follow the rules. They're fair rules and not unlike the rules many other forums use.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi