• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adopted a Tokay Today

Logie_Bear

My tegu is still hibernating... so in the meantime I have geckos to look after. While going to the store to get crickets, my heart was stolen by a baby tokay.

He is sooooo, skinny and the Petco staff adopted him out to me on the free. If anyone has ideas to fatten him up a bit or a good Tokay name, I'd love to hear it. I need a good mythological Demon name for him(her?).... it. So far my tokay hoard is Gozer, Lilith, Zuul, and Vinz (and now this little fella!).

Anywho, here's a quick vid I made of him. Lemme know what you think!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/s9GNQbWbZt0[/video]

frost

1,000+ Post Club
roaches, wax worms, hornworms. those are pretty good at putting on weight and packed with good stuff. i feed roaches to my geckos and my chameleon along with a hornworm or two. cute little guy, i normally name all my animals after norse mythology. bellial and bellias was a favorite name for me for some of my reptiles. they are earth demons and earth is my favorite element.=]

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Abalam - some demon I recall hearing of in an exorcism movie.. I think "The Last Exorcism".

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Pretty gecko. I hear awful things about tokays and personally would never get one, but I wish you much happiness. In terms of names, I suggest Baphomet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602