• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adult Male Philippine Sailfin Dragon

s4sainz

I have an excess male available, he is 3ft and about 3 years old, very beautiful male. This isnt no juvie, he just Bred a female, and she laid some eggs. He will make an excellent display animal or breeder. His temperament is very great, i dont handle him much, but he will let you pet him in his enclosure, and wont run away, and at times he will let you take him out. Doing GREAT, not everyday that you see an ADULT philippine sailfin dragon for sale, this male is HUGE, dont miss out. Hold Back Quality, he is getting bluer with age, and developing just fine, will be able to develop more features with age.

Priced at $1000 For Local Pick up
$1050 Shipped, anywhere in the U.S.

Price is FIRM, i am not looking for any trades on him

Paypal and Money Order's are accepted, reasonable payment plan will be considered.

These picture's do him no justice

DSC_2598.jpg

DSC_2599.jpg

DSC_2011-1-2.jpg

DSC_2601.jpg

DSC_2602.jpg

DSC_2364-2.jpg

DSC_2363-2.jpg

DSC_2357-2.jpg

DSC_2600.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That is an awesome animal. Good luck with the sale. How big do they get?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice,.. definitely on my list for one of these days or my Reptile Bucket List. I was just thinking about theses earlier today and looking at pics. Since a local shop has a Weber for sale,.. but they're just not the same.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow, I've never heard of these before! They're crazy looking! Like little dinosaurs lol.

s4sainz

Everyone thanks for the compliments, he's a stunner, and maybe sold already............

James this species is said to get 3-3.5ft from snout to the tip of the tail.

bubblz those weberei are very pretty indeed, there gunna stop importing on all sailfins so you should snatch them up, they usually are very flighty and somewhat aggressive depending on how much work you put in. they stay smaller as well
heres some pics of a really nice male i had a while back
DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cool, so they're more of a medium sized reptile. Thats too bad about the importing, do they only come from the Philippines or are there other parts of asia they come from? I know the name is Philippine but you never know! I hope its not a dumb question. Are there very many breeders in the US or are they mostly imported?

new2tegus

Haha, they have this look in there eyes like, get the hell out of here with that camera!!! They are beautiful, I'd love to have so many different reptiles,but I know I'm probably at my limit with the gf.

Joshjack90

Sailfins are GREAT pets! I have an indo giant female sailfin! i would love to get another! There is a guy in florida that breeds them if anyone is interested. just google sailfin dragon and its like the first link. They stoped importing them so they are pretty rare, and i am so lucky to have one! They make great pets! similar care and dite as a chinese water dragon. they get about the same size. My female is 3ft and she is 11 years old and still lays eggs every year! they can ive upwards of 20 years and ever 25 if taken care of. They are excelent swimmers! they are "dinosaurs" due to their scientific name "hydrosaurous". Overall very good pets! i LOVE them:)

s4sainz

They are the best, mine are just amazing, i cant describe their personality. Hands down they are probably my favorite reptiles. Are you talking about Ty Park? He's got some really nice animals and from what i heard probably the biggest sailfin dragon collection in the U.S. He's got a few females for sale, im actually in the market for one, so i may just have to snatch one up soon. Thanks for sharing

Austin20005734

I have an excess male available, he is 3ft and about 3 years old, very beautiful male. This isnt no juvie, he just Bred a female, and she laid some eggs. He will make an excellent display animal or breeder. His temperament is very great, i dont handle him much, but he will let you pet him in his enclosure, and wont run away, and at times he will let you take him out. Doing GREAT, not everyday that you see an ADULT philippine sailfin dragon for sale, this male is HUGE, dont miss out. Hold Back Quality, he is getting bluer with age, and developing just fine, will be able to develop more features with age.

Priced at $1000 For Local Pick up
$1050 Shipped, anywhere in the U.S.

Price is FIRM, i am not looking for any trades on him

Paypal and Money Order's are accepted, reasonable payment plan will be considered.

These picture's do him no justice

DSC_2598.jpg

DSC_2599.jpg

DSC_2011-1-2.jpg

DSC_2601.jpg

DSC_2602.jpg

DSC_2364-2.jpg

DSC_2363-2.jpg

DSC_2357-2.jpg

DSC_2600.jpg

Members online

No members online now.