• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Agama International Tegu DVD

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Damn pirates
:lymo

Honestly though, just buy the video. Sharing someones video without the copyright holder's consent is illegal because it is theft. Thats a no no :nono

It is interesting, but on the other hand, its very questionable. Worth $20? Nope.

Tux

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
xxxx pirates
:lymo

Honestly though, just buy the video. Sharing someones video without the copyright holder's consent is illegal because it is theft. Thats a no no :nono

It is interesting, but on the other hand, its very questionable. Worth $20? Nope.

It's copyright infringement not theft but don't get me started(<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A38734-2005Apr8.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... 5Apr8.html</a><!-- m --> and <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4758636.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/n ... 758636.stm</a><!-- m --> should do. If it isn't worth $20 why would I pay for it? If the mans dead why would I pay for it? Sorry too afraid $ would be going into Timo's pocket to pay. If I'm not going to pay for it either way who's being harmed by sharing it? Heck if it's good enough my recommendations of seeing it may even sell more copies. Also some of us are in different countries with different copyright laws. The file won't be shared directly from here, these are my opinions not to be confused with the opinions of the site owner but you should get the idea.

I could always get bobby to mail it to me and mail it back but you know that would be as bad as copyright infringement.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I new that someone would try to justify this.

So heres my point, I'll send a little email over there to agama (whats left of it), to see how they feel about copies being made of their movie here at tegutalk. Its not a threat, but I'm not going to be apart of a tegu community who condones this behavior, especially coming from an admin who's trying all so hard to justify it.

Tux, have you even read the rules on the site? Take a look.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=438</a><!-- l -->
That should do.

Just buy the dang video if you want to see it so bad

Tux

5 Year Member
As stated "The file won't be shared directly from here, these are my opinions not to be confused with the opinions of the site owner but you should get the idea."

The discussion of file sharing is not illegal, the downloading of files is not illegal the only thing that breaks the law is when a piece of materiel is shared. It is obvious rehab that you didn't do your research when you called it theft. No copies will be made here at tegutalk either so your email would be libel and punishable under US law, I said it wasn't the communities opinion it is mine based on experience, real world figures and commonsense. Now If you want to answer the questions I asked you are welcome to do so, and if you wish to leave you are also welcome to do so but nothing illegal has happened here.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Woh, guys i didnt want to start a fight. I mean i would by it but i dont trust timo and i dont want to have to worry about getting ripped off. Maybe we need to get Bobby's opinion? I would like to see it though. If it is illegal ill just buy it.

Tux

5 Year Member
I talked to Bobby whom said if someone else didn't make a copy he was going to, he had a similar stance to me, Bert is no longer around if he was it would be different.

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
Yeah, I think were a little off topic (since were debating federal law and not takling about how awesome tegus are! You both got good points. Its Illegal But, anyway I vote we stop the debate here and talk tegus.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
mike-zilla agree with you. I talked to Bert for years and i know he didnt mind sharing info about the herps he loved and dedicated himself too. so to copy a dvd is not bad. people download music and movies all the time. inforcing the copgright law would cost millions. I think sharing is awesome not selling to make a buck.
JD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602