• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Albino Blue

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Selling my Albino Blue baby i just got. It took a while to figure out if he/she was eating but it has been in the care of my friend John at his shop and we have seen it eat numerous times now on crickets and raw egg. He had a sratch on his side a while back ago im guessing from when he jumped out of my cage and ran all over but it is all healed up now. Because of this scratch though and the fact that i need him sold asap, i am asking $475 shipped UPS or Delta which i prefer Delta, its safer and easier for me lol.

I do not have any up to date pics but here are some from about a month ago.

100_1140.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1136.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hate to hear you are giving him up, I was hoping to see him grow up.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I was wanting to see him grow up as well but, i had to come to the conclusion that there will always be something i want in the future when i have the funds to maintain them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced