• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All Tegus UNDER hibernation .....feel lonely...

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You have other lizards to play with!

I've got no clue what mine are up to. Rango and the Hybrid go back and forth, one is up, the other is down. This morning I noticed Rango was finally up again, this time he was out for about a week. Guru seems like he'll stay up the rest of the winter. He's slowing down but he's been up almost every day the last couple weeks. One thing I don't mind is that the food bill has dropped significantly :D

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
This is why I'm happy Kodo didn't turn out to be an Argentine; Colombians don't hibernate so I can play with him all year long.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OK, I have to admit that I'm kinda enjoying the break. I miss them, but they can be a lot of work, too! I still have my Colombians to play with. Chester went to school with me yesterday to teach the kids about lizards.

kellen.watkins

laurarfl said:
OK, I have to admit that I'm kinda enjoying the break. I miss them, but they can be a lot of work, too! I still have my Colombians to play with. Chester went to school with me yesterday to teach the kids about lizards.

Well that's probaly cause you have an entire reptile exhibit to tend too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602