• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another new tegu person come to join you...

WestiesRoo

5 Year Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Anita and I am from Phoenix, AZ. I have been drooling over Bobby's tegus for quite a while now, and like allot of you I finally did it. I received my first Argentine Black & White Tegu last Tuesday. He is awesome!

I have been reading your posts and steeling information. So far, every question I might have had has been answered by someone in another topic or post. Great site for the new tegu owner.

I took some pictures of him (Bogart) on his first day here. The pictures are pretty bad though so I will wait till I get some good ones. Funny thing is, I had been watching people opening their new tegu in their boxes and videotaping it. I was planning on doing the same thing but when he came I got so excited I just couldn't control myself and before I knew it, the box was open and I was holding a cute little tegu. Oh well! Maybe next time :fc

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
congrats and welcome you will soon find that these guys are the best pet reptiles i understand how you feel i to was excited lol after waiting two 1/2 years to get one of bobbys tegu hope to see pics soon also do you know who his parents are or hatch date?

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Welcome to Tegu Talk! I had to wait about a year before getting mine so plenty of time for research I guese.

WestiesRoo

5 Year Member
Wow! You guys have a lot more patience than I do. I saw them and it didn't take me long to decide I wanted one NOW! LOL!!! Listening to all the stories and seeing all the cute, chubby faces. I just couldn't resist.

I don't know who his parents are but I do know he was hatched in July 09. It would be fun to know more though. I think I will ask Bobby if he can give me that info and maybe even pictures of Bogart's parents.

Anita

kaa

5 Year Member
Congrats, I too jumped the gun on the tegu, I got a colombian, and was hooked. I'm not sure who my boys parents are either, I asked bobby, but he didn't get back to me. I will try again another time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980