• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another NOOB

Tegu_daddy618

Ok ladies and gents and (strong language deleted) of all ages. I am new to Tegu but not to reptiles. I am the Former Owner of Leepers Royals. I bred and sold Ball Pythons for a few years before my friend offered me a buyout that I couldnt resist. So I sold my Balls and my Rats and moved on. Now I currently own a small personal collection of critters including 2 corn snakes, 2 bearded dragons and a Green Tree Python. I am handly at the woodworking and I am currently building a 4 tier 120 gallon wooden enclosure that will house all but the Green Tree Python. Then I will begin my 8ftx4ftx4ft Tegu enclosure. Then I will take the plunge when I feel I am able to properly take care of such a big lizard. Thank you for your input and I will take it but that doesnt mean I think what you say is law. I will ultimatly do what I feel is in the best intrest of the critters. Also I am from the 618 area code so if you are localish.....hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Administrator
5 Year Member
Welcome to the Forum! We're a family oriented forum and we don't allow cussing and prefer no political talk. Sounds like you have a lot of experience. I'm looking forward to pictures of your new build.

Mother.of.Reptiles

Ok ladies and gents and (strong language deleted) of all ages. I am new to Tegu but not to reptiles. I am the Former Owner of Leepers Royals. I bred and sold Ball Pythons for a few years before my friend offered me a buyout that I couldnt resist. So I sold my Balls and my Rats and moved on. Now I currently own a small personal collection of critters including 2 corn snakes, 2 bearded dragons and a Green Tree Python. I am handly at the woodworking and I am currently building a 4 tier 120 gallon wooden enclosure that will house all but the Green Tree Python. Then I will begin my 8ftx4ftx4ft Tegu enclosure. Then I will take the plunge when I feel I am able to properly take care of such a big lizard. Thank you for your input and I will take it but that doesnt mean I think what you say is law. I will ultimatly do what I feel is in the best intrest of the critters. Also I am from the 618 area code so if you are localish.....hit me up.
Can’t wait to see what tegu you end up with, I have a lemon ice albino!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744