• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Potato Chip For Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Well my Sig says it all,I got another Tegu today! :wink:

A Blue and Red cross.

I don't know the sex so therefore no name yet.

For those of you who don't approve of crosses,I have no intention of breeding even if it turns out to be a female.
As with Slayer and Bruiser,he or she will be a pet.

I will keep you updated on pics to see what he or she will look like.

Brat!

New1.jpg

New3.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome looking baby, real nice colors!! I like the eyes, they look different. :wink: :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Brat!

I never even noticed you joined the forums here! Glad you did and those are some wild colors on your lil guy. He/she looks great! I agree with Bobby, something is different about the eyes.

pbexotics

5 Year Member
Brat,
just signed up. the Pics look fantastic. keep me posted.
if you don't know who this is, :lol: it's your new baby's former Daddy.
enjoy him/her

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I will just call him a he for now. :wink:
He was born the first week of August so is now 4 months old.
He is pretty calm and friendly,very curious.

I bought him from Todd at Palm Beach Exotics also known here as pbexotics.

I have been here for awhile but not posting because believe it or not I had nothing to say. LOL

Brat!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
I have been here for awhile but not posting because believe it or not I had nothing to say. LOL

Brat!
Nothing to say???!!! You were the best greeter at the "other" Tegu forum. You've always had good things to say.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Swtbrat said:

Brat!
Nothing to say???!!! You were the best greater at the "other" Tegu forum. You've always had good things to say.

Greater? Greeter?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike said:
DaveDragon said:
Swtbrat said:

Brat!
Nothing to say???!!! You were the best greater at the "other" Tegu forum. You've always had good things to say.

Greater? Greeter?
Fixed. Dang spell check can't catch all of my mistypings! You should see what I type before proofreading! :roll:

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Mike said:
DaveDragon said:
Swtbrat said:

Brat!

Greater? Greeter?
Fixed. Dang spell check can't catch all of my mistypings! You should see what I type before proofreading! :roll:

No big deal. :)

I don't care much about spelling as long as I can read it. Just didn't know what you meant. :lol:

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Your in trouble now.The Greater Greeter will now never shut up and will post at least once a day. :wink:

Brat!

COWHER

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://astropt.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/sauron.jpg">http://astropt.org/blog/wp-content/uplo ... sauron.jpg</a><!-- m -->
this is whats up with the eyes

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Could you explain what that picture means? Since to me it looks like the eye is being struck by lightning. :wink:

Brat!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Nice blue red cross,mine is alttle more crean tha yours,But again that is a very nice bluexred and i wish you the best of luck to rich. :D

COWHER

5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
Could you explain what that picture means? Since to me it looks like the eye is being struck by lightning. :wink:

Brat!
its from the "Lord of the Rings" movies its the bad guy :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi