• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any active forums?

YaknBass

Anyone know any active Tegu forums or reptile ones in general,I was told this forum was kinda slow and so far it holds true lol,Just wanna learn as much as possible so far Facebook has been great as well but wanna make sure I’m not missing out on any others! Thanks

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Sorry we've hit a slow point... It wasn't that way when I started 3 yrs ago...Covid affect maybe? I agree with Kirk2391 though, solid questions are better than open-ended theory. There are some great people with great information on this forum - keep trying! Is there some specific info you're looking for? Just saying "I want to learn as much as possible" is difficult to respond to. No offense intended -

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny