• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any online gamers?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I started a thread like this a year or so ago. We've gotten a lot of new members since then. I mostly play on 360 but I will do some pc games like D3 or SC2 or occasionally dota2. What about you? What are some of your favorite games?

Deac77

5 Year Member
I play Guild wars 2, Torchlight 2 and will be buying the new monster hunter.

I also dabble I. Black ops2 and DC Universe Online but not that much

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
My son plays minecraft and w.o.w. and you name it.... :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Assassin's Creed on the 360/ps3. Never played any PC games.. We can talk about use to play super Mario bros on the first game boy that came out before the color - LONG ago. And some pokemon when I was young too.

My cousin in Ohio plays WoW and the game seems to have put him chair locked all day. I see him riding a dragon and some other pointless things, wasn't too interested in it.

I do play some counterstrike every time I go to Dubai, the local Emarati's there love that game.

Steven.

Awesome topic!!!.. I play battlefield and mortal combat online for ps3.. I also play a lot of rpg's

sent from my phone to your eyes

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
For Christ's sake, you silly little Geeks! Learn to make something with your hands! I am learning boatbuilding, crossbow and bow making, yurt building, vegetable gardening, etc. When the crap hits the fan (soon), you will want to be ready. We need to learn some of these and other skills just in case. Like flintknapping. Well, I gotta stop know and get a hold of my old paranoid butt (sigh).

HeatherN

i used to play WoW, was even one of the top raiding groups on my server for awhile. only ever logged on to raid though. i play all sorts of RPG's on the PS3, only one i did on the PC lately was wow though. now, in college (with an 'e'), i dont get much time to play games anymore. thought about getting back into wow, but im not rich and my animals need to eat and thrive lol. also cant take much time away from research.

and btw dubya, i do occupy some of my time by growing my own food (never had better chives in my life), skinning and messing with hides/pelts, and teaching my friends how to raise animals for food. im also not a bad shot with a gun/bow! i think, in an apocalypse, id live in the woods with a pack of dogs in a tree fort id build out of branches and all this eggcrate i horde...

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
frost said:
i fence and go to collage, i dont have time for all that other crap.

Fencing might save your life one day. I have a real longsword myself.

HeatherN said:
i used to play WoW, was even one of the top raiding groups on my server for awhile. only ever logged on to raid though. i play all sorts of RPG's on the PS3, only one i did on the PC lately was wow though. now, in college (with an 'e'), i dont get much time to play games anymore. thought about getting back into wow, but im not rich and my animals need to eat and thrive lol. also cant take much time away from research.

and btw dubya, i do occupy some of my time by growing my own food (never had better chives in my life), skinning and messing with hides/pelts, and teaching my friends how to raise animals for food. im also not a bad shot with a gun/bow! i think, in an apocalypse, id live in the woods with a pack of dogs in a tree fort id build out of branches and all this eggcrate i horde...
research flintknapping.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
By saying zombies, do you mean liberals? Use hollow points and hit them where their brain should be.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Minecraft is sick, I've probably spent way too much time on it haha. To all you wow players, what do you play? I tried it a couple times. The first time I was a zombie thing but I didn't have anyone to play with so I got bored pretty quick. Then my coworker offered to start a new character and help level me up with the recruit a friend thing but again, I lost interest. The second time I tried it I was a Tauren Druid, mostly because I liked the idea of changing into a cat or a bear hahaha.

Lately I've been playing NBA 2k13. I was very very disappointed with bo2 and recently bought bf3 again (like 2 days ago). I'm defintely better at cod so bf3 has been a little challenging for me. I love rpg games though! Anyone looking forward to anything coming out? I'm excited for bioshock and dead island. Ill probably pick up gears but I'm not super into it.

Tegubuzz, counterstrike is pretty sick. I hadn't played it on PC until more recently. I bought CS GO for 360 and that was a lot of fun. Haha I was completely awful when I tried it on PC though.

Dubya, I probably spend more time playing video games than I should. My mom was always super outdoorsy when I was growing up so we went hiking and camping (none of that rv garbage) a lot. Her boyfriend at the time was into guns so we would go target shooting quite a bit. I'm not a survivor(wo)man but I think if I had to I would do alright... For a little while :p

bfb345

We should start some kind of apocalypse prep group where we teach all of our tegus to attack on command then we can start an army lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced