• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody want a Custom Signature?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you don't know how to make one I wouldn't mind making one for you. Just send me a picture of your animal(s) that you would want in it , anything you want it to say (species name. your forum name, etc), and layout design ideas and I'll see what I can whip up in PhotoShop. I am rather busy with school lately so they might be slow coming but I will definetly do one for anyone who wants one.
Puff

:D

dorton

5 Year Member
Cool deal, I might have to get you to make one. I wish I knew a little about photoshop.
Do you have any more examples of some you've done?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i could only find 3 but here ya go.

missyunderworldeq4.gif

this was a special one for a friend of mine. gifs are harder for me to do.
eragon20060821035723481cu4.jpg

carebeargn9.jpg

another for a friend of mine. she is crazy. that's her carebear stare!!! lmao

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So I decided I will do this for the first 100 people who join. Anything past that would just be to many!!!! I am thinking something themed throughout the 100. Ex. on each it could say the member # in which you joined. For me it would say Member 67 since I was the 67th person to join. Only if we could have a special name for the first 100? Something catchy. "Grounded Member 67"?? M4L 67 (Member for life) lol these are silly examples but just so you get the idea. If not I could just do the sigs

COWHER

5 Year Member
My lil guys Name is Barbossa like Cptn. Hector Barbossa from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, try to keep it evil and dark, oh and i love Skulls and my # is 24. lemme see what you come up with! :lol: as for the first 100 people to join group name how about "the original 100" or something lol

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
I'm number 78

heres a picture of my snake.

GS1F.jpg

his name is ari gold, no picture of my tegu since he is hibernating :(

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
haha no worries, and i can send you the full sized version via email or something if you think it would help.

thanks again :)

G

Too funny that this has come up. I don't want to sound like this is a contest or comparison. I was a CPP for awhile doing 3d and photomanipulation. Check these out too.

Crow.png

No-Cure.png

Crystal-Mayhem.png

Blue-Silence.png

Pinwheel-Tech.png

Bubble-Sig.png

Grunge-Anime.png

College-Sig.png

ADS---Grey-Symmetry.png

Killing-Scream.png

ADS---New-Works-1.jpg

P.S. - Nothing in those photos exists. Lol. Everything is rendered including the outdoor scene and the Pill bottle.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
your a pro!! lol nice work. I am self taught on photoshop, never worked in the comp. field or had classes in it so mine are amatuer at best. maybe u could help me make some.

G

PuffDragon said:
your a pro!! lol nice work. I am self taught on photoshop, never worked in the comp. field or had classes in it so mine are amatuer at best. maybe u could help me make some.
Lol. Thanks. I'd love to get back into it. I'm gonna post a gallery in another thread. I have to get a photoshop crack somewhere cause I lost my license key. Oh well. I think I still have Shade 7, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, and Maya around here somewhere.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome. Like I said I just got to finish this paper and then I can pound a few out!!! So please be patient.

olympus

5 Year Member
No problem. The work you did on cowher's was hot, I like the way you presented all his prefrences . Where in Jersey are you from. I live in Newark.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
No problem. The work you did on cowher's was hot, I like the way you presented all his prefrences . Where in Jersey are you from. I live in Newark.
South Jersey!!! The only place to be :p I am in a little town called Collingswood. Right by Cherry Hill.

Note to Cowher. I made your signature bigger so you can resize to whatever you want. Hope you like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980