• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone got a tegu from Mr. Hill?

ReptileGuy

I'm not talking about AA tegus or extremes...As most people who ordered them got them. I mainly referring to the good old argentine B&W's.

KABIKANO

ReptileGuy said:
I'm not talking about AA tegus or extremes...As most people who ordered them got them. I mainly referring to the good old argentine B&W's.

[size=large]QUIET AS A CHURCH ON TUESDAYS...:angel:[/size]

ReptileGuy

KABIKANO said:
ReptileGuy said:

[size=large]QUIET AS A CHURCH ON TUESDAYS...:angel:[/size]

Yea I'm starting to get fedup with his bs....

sunflowercake

I paid off both deposits and haven't heard from Mr. Hill since. And I've tried to contact him multiple times.
I'm now serving him with court papers and I WILL sue him for everything he has if he doesn't make everything right.
I'm urging others to do the same. Make that thief go bankrupt.

TheTeguArmy

Bobby has all the tegus ready to ship. These delays are not his fault. Unfortunately he will have to wait a few more months to send them out because of solar flare activity and unfavorable celestial alignments.

I have confirmed with my astrologer that this really is unfavorable conditions to ship creatures with scales.

Yes that was a joke. I was just trying to help bobby come up with his next excuse for the 2% of people he even returns calls to.

Diablo

5 Year Member
He told me that it didnt rain hard enough last week and he has to wait another week until the soil is wet enough so that the ups truck will be on the right angle that his perfect tegus need in order to thrive on their journey.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Logie_Bear

Diablo said:
He told me that it didnt rain hard enough last week and he has to wait another week until the soil is wet enough so that the ups truck will be on the right angle that his perfect tegus need in order to thrive on their journey.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

tumblr_m69ojlZemc1qfl6qb.jpg

Dana C

sunflowercake said:
I paid off both deposits and haven't heard from Mr. Hill since. And I've tried to contact him multiple times.
I'm now serving him with court papers and I WILL sue him for everything he has if he doesn't make everything right.
I'm urging others to do the same. Make that thief go bankrupt.

You can only sue for what you lost in a small claims action, which is what it is.

Dana C

This from the IC3 website FAQ'S.
"After you file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), the information is reviewed by an analyst and forwarded to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies with jurisdiction. The IC3 does not conduct investigations and, therefore, is not able to provide the investigative status of a previously filed complaint. It is the IC3's intention to review every complaint and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction; however, investigation and prosecution is at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

My guess is that if many complaints are filed, the situation will recieve higher priority.

TeguBlake

I just got a letter in the mail from my counties general of police. If he dosnt give me a tegu or a refund. I call back in a month and the contact the Florida station and they start to nock on his door.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Anyone got a tegu from Mr. Hill?

TeguBlake said:
I just got a letter in the mail from my counties general of police. If he dosnt give me a tegu or a refund. I call back in a month and the contact the Florida station and they start to nock on his door.

Where do you live in proximity to Bobby? Are you in florida too or further away? Also wondering if each complaint just goes on its own to the prospective police agencies and they then choose what to do about it (if anything)...?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

Well the more complaints, the higher priority to the FBI, he's on the list now . And if all of our police stations contact his station they will start nocking on his door when he gets his fair amount of time to pay us back. I'm not looking to hurt the guy but I do want what I paid for or my money back. 350 dollars is a lot of money. And I live in Texas. He has one month to set this right or they will put a priority on this case police wise then it becomes federal.

TeguBlake

They will get you your money one way or another. No one gets away with stealing money from anyone. They told me they will send my check once everything is resolved, if he dosnt redeem his self in his givin time

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced