• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AP enclosures yes or no?

Kaiju Prince

So it’s finally time to get Kai his forever big boy enclosure. I had him in a home made 4x2x2 before I moved but the wood frame and a side pvc panel ended up cracked during transport. He’s currently in his old 32x18x18 while he’s down for the winter since it was safer to move him in that and now I’m definitely in the market for a new sturdier enclosure. I’ve seen a lot of stuff on the animal plastics enclosures but I’m wondering if any of you have one and how it’s worked out for you. I currently have my eye on one of the new 72x36x24 T35’s but I’m wondering if the substrate would be deep enough for him to dig in or if it’s easy to take apart. would love to hear about y’alls experience with these enclosures

Blakkdragon

Here's my quick review on my T70

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980