• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ap pet show

ronniethetegu

so is any one on this fourm going and does any body know who going to be vending at the show.:D

Rodeway Inn & Suites soon to be Quailty Inn
2440 W State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

DATE & TIME:
March 19, 2011
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ADMISSION:
• Adults $5.00
• Kids under 10 yrs $2.00

Paid admission includes:
• Door Prize Tickets
• All Lectures & Demos

SHOW FEATURES: Reptiles, Alternative Pets, Exotic Plants, Aquarium Fish Supplies, Amphibians & Herp food items. We will also have Jewelry & Collectibles From Around the World at Lowest Possible Prices. Win Prizes with Professor Noggins Reptile Game !TEST YOUR REPTILE IQ,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
FROM I-95 NORTH:
Take I-95 S to SR 84 W Exit 25 . Turn RIGHT onto Fl-84 W. Make a U-Turn onto FL-84 E . You are there! Look for the RODEWAY INN & SUITES Sign (soon to be Quailty Inn)

FROM I-95 NORTH:
Take I-95 N to SR -84 EXIT 25. Turn LEFT onto FL-84 W. Make a U-Turn onto FL-84 E. You are there!

The RODEWAY INN & SUITES (SOON TO BE QUALITY INN) is located on the SOUTH side of State Road 84

FLORIDA'S TURNPIKE:
If you are using the turnpike coming from the North or South be sure you follow the signs keeping you on State Road 84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam