• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B&W Argentine tegu for sale: $100

MarissaL

I have a black and white argentine tegu for sale. He's under a year, just at 23 inches from tip of nose to tail and he's never displayed any aggression (actually not sure if it's a boy or girl, too young to tell sex yet). It was just bad timing on my part to get him and I'm realizing I overestimated my spare time and space in the house. I want to get him to a good home before he gets too much older and less adaptive. I'm willing to sell him for $100 and I can give the cage he's in now but he'll need a bigger one asap. Let me know if you're interested, my email is [email protected]. I live in Orlando, Fl but can figure out shipping if needed. Here's some pics of him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219

MarissaL

He's pretty good, he mostly just wants to find a place to burrow and cuddles in til he falls asleep (I say he because I just decided he was a boy when I named him, idk for sure lol). But as long as I hold him close to me he's fine. He's never tried to bite or anything, even when my dog's nose to nose with him and all in his business haha.

Kaley

gotcha he sounds great i currently have a larger sub adult female im trying to rehome shes alot larger and not very tame when being handled trying to find one who is younger and more prone to being able to be trained/tamed if im able to rehome her i would def. be interested in this little boy

MarissaL

Ok great, well just let me know! I can tell he's getting frustrated cause what I have him in now isn't big enough for him so I'm trying to get him into better conditions as soon as possible. He keeps trying to escape and roam the house, which isn't as plausible here as I thought it would be. /:

MarissaL

I'm not sure at the moment, I think it would also depend on where you're located. What city/state do you live in?

MarissaL

New pics! I really want to get him to a good home with plenty of space.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85

LostTegu74

He's pretty good, he mostly just wants to find a place to burrow and cuddles in til he falls asleep (I say he because I just decided he was a boy when I named him, idk for sure lol). But as long as I hold him close to me he's fine. He's never tried to bite or anything, even when my dog's nose to nose with him and all in his business haha.
Any idea what it would cost in total to ship your tegu to spring valley CA?

Stellalife1

I have a black and white argentine tegu for sale. He's under a year, just at 23 inches from tip of nose to tail and he's never displayed any aggression (actually not sure if it's a boy or girl, too young to tell sex yet). It was just bad timing on my part to get him and I'm realizing I overestimated my spare time and space in the house. I want to get him to a good home before he gets too much older and less adaptive. I'm willing to sell him for $100 and I can give the cage he's in now but he'll need a bigger one asap. Let me know if you're interested, my email is [email protected]. I live in Orlando, Fl but can figure out shipping if needed. Here's some pics of him.
You better find a home outside of FL. fast! They are highly, publicly illegal there!! If you feel on both sides of vent, if you feel a small lump (like a BB on both sides, it's male. Not to young!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam