• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B/w Tegu for sale.

TeguBlake

Hi guys i live in Texas in the Dallas fort worth area and i have my tegu for sale. i am asking 180. Pm me if your around me and ill send you pictures. i dont know how to ship so kinda needs to be local. thanks guys.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mind I ask why you're selling? This ad would get a lot more attention if you just posted the pics on here.

TeguBlake

yeah i understand ill post the pictures, well heres the deal i gave bobby hill my money and i waited and waited and waited... i gave up and got one from teguterra. well after i got the police involved my ex stream made it to my door and out of no where i had to. as good as that sounds i cant take care of two tegus at one time. money wise and caging wise. i just thought he would be more happy with more attention. and a loving family to take care of him.

Here is one

And another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 69

TeguBlake

these where 3 months ago. ill get more recent ones tomorrow:p

age is 1 year and 3 months, male, and sweet as can be.. does not like the tube to much.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Who produced the one you are selling? How old is it? How big is it?

TeguBlake

i just don't want to sell it to just any one... i love the little guy... just soon i wont be able to take care of him...

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just a warning for anyone thinking about buying this tegu. It is not from TeguTerra, it is from Backwater reptiles. Why not just be honest if you are trying to sell something? I'm sure you will sell your lie to someone, but hopefully nobody here gets scammed.

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=12618

It is the same tegu as the one in your this post.

TeguBlake

honestly, i know black waters has a bad name.. and people wouldn't buy him. but he needs a good home and nothing stops me from that. i would even sell hime for 150 if thats what it takes, im not looking to profit or anything. sorry i lied.. but anyways ... there is my two sense.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think anyone would have avoided your tegu because of where it came from. People have all kinds of opinions when it comes to breeders. Being honest about it is better for obvious reasons. If I were looking to get another tegu I would be interested in whether or not it is an import and how healthy the animal is. I wouldn't pass on an animal just because it wasn't bred by a top breeder but I would pass if the seller wasn't honest about it.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6294]
TeguBlake said:
honestly, i know black waters has a bad name.. and people wouldn't buy him. but he needs a good home and nothing stops me from that. i would even sell hime for 150 if thats what it takes, im not looking to profit or anything. sorry i lied.. but anyways ... there is my two sense.

Attachments

• pants-on-fire.jpg
    pants-on-fire.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8

TeguBlake

rhetoricx said:
I don't think anyone would have avoided your tegu because of where it came from. People have all kinds of opinions when it comes to breeders. Being honest about it is better for obvious reasons. If I were looking to get another tegu I would be interested in whether or not it is an import and how healthy the animal is. I wouldn't pass on an animal just because it wasn't bred by a top breeder but I would pass if the seller wasn't honest about it.

I understand.. Im sorry guys. But im going to have to give him up regardless of the situation, soon I will have 2 big tegus I cant care for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602