• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby Black throat Monitors for sale

Tropoddity

Thank you, we get a lot of our reptiles from top suppliers and breeders. These guys are supplied to us from Ben Siegel Reptiles. This one in the picture is great! He huffs and puffs like normal babies do. But really easy to handle.

Tropoddity

@frost $155.00 plus shipping. CBB Black thraot monitors are hard to find. These are from Ben, he imports them from his source, but he does not supply or sell unless they are healthy. We do the same thing. This BT is in great health eats well and is taming up nicely, it is still a baby.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was only asking to verify your honesty as a seller. Good to hear you are honest.

Tropoddity

No problem James, I was am reptile lover and respect them in all ways. This is why I started a family business doing it. I have been ripped off by a lot of people in life. I got really tired of it so I decided to start a reptile business for myself to help people out. I enjoy it when someone buys a reptile from us and sends pictures of their new custom built cage and tell me stories about their experience. That means a lot to me. I have a 4 year old son that loves reptiles, and I would not want to buy something that would make my son disappointed. I am as real as they come. If you have any questions. Please feel free to contact me. By the way we are on facebook I always post my son doing funny things with our reptiles. https://www.facebook.com/Tropoddity

SmitJester

Gorgeous BT there !! It's such a shame this is a largely American forum and I couldn't purchase this from you! Being in the UK really sucks some times, I've been on at my local reptile shop to get me one for ages now, they have a fully grown adult there, tamest thing you would ever know, responds to names and fully clicker trained! All it wants to do is cuddle lol!!

HPIZZLE

Tropoddity said:
Thank you, we get a lot of our reptiles from top suppliers and breeders. These guys are supplied to us from Ben Siegel Reptiles. This one in the picture is great! He huffs and puffs like normal babies do. But really easy to handle.

ahh makes sense. ive ordered from siegal a couple of times. hes got great animals and fair prices on a majority of his animals. good communication too.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jrob26 said:
How many baby black throats do you have left? I've been looking to get one for years.

This thread was posted TWO years ago! Read the dates before you bump a useless thread back up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced