• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bath time

MrExotic

059ac151a3462e0c55e6d1bbf673dae8.jpg
776b4cb75d9ac9ee1c8930aa5f757fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yogamum

A beautiful female S. Fl. WC. Well-cared for.
How can you tell it’s wild caught ? Or S FL?

I wonder if my guy is WC. I got him at 12 in long and 62g. Two months later hes over doubled in length and now weights close to 600g. He has that beautiful orange belly and that’s what makes me wonder. He was suppose to be breed in Canada. But I am not sure.

I have to add his personality it great. He’s a snuggler and loves to sleep with daughter (age 9).

MrExotic

All tegus are wild caught but by people breeding them that’s what makes them captive bread if you it around 12 in it wasn’t caught they are hard to find tbh unless you contact a breeder

Zyn

All tegus are wild caught but by people breeding them that’s what makes them captive bread if you it around 12 in it wasn’t caught they are hard to find tbh unless you contact a breeder

Wild caught as in captured wild from Florida’s invasive species population.

Where as most captive breed Tegus are multiple generation captive born now, thus not wild caught.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced