• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ben Seigal (Good)

Beazer

5 Year Member
Ben is a great guy. I have purchased several animals from him in the past and all have arrived healthy. Even more recently I just received a male Green Tree Python from him. If you are looking for an online business to order from and dont have to worry as much about the animal arriving safely (packaged correctly for conditions) then Ben Seigal is the man. Healthy animals, great prices, reliable, and great guy.

-Jon DeLong

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ben is a good friend, dealt with him many times both as a buyer and as a seller, awesome every time!! :)

Pony

5 Year Member
Just wanted to give an updated hell yes to this guy. Was going to buy a tegu from him but it ended up being sick. Instead of sending me the sick animal and taking my money, he called me as soon as he could, told me what happened and instantly refunded my money. A+ man!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL, thats funny, Ben does not breed tegus, but if you ask him who has the best tegus in the world he will tell you, me. Ben gets tegus off me each season and claims they are the best of the best.

turtlepunk

I just put in an order for a brazilian rainbow boa yesterday. Cant say im too thrilled about Ben seigel reptiles yet. A lot of my emails have been going unanswered and they left me hanging wondering whether or not they even have any in stock. They told me yesterday that they would have to check to see if there are any left and asked when i would like him shipped out. I told em to ship him out the next day. (this was yesterday). They never responded and no shipping notification. So today i emailed them asking if they had the boas in stock or not and if they were able to ship him out. NOTHING. still no response. and this was HOURS ago. Im starting to feel like they really don't want my business! IM REAAALLY becoming IRRITATED.

Alright well I just called them. they confirmed for me that I bought the last one and they shipped it out today. I feel a bit relieved. Guess they're just really super busy people. But then again Im sure Bobby's super busy and he's courteous enough to answer any emails i have for him in a super timely manner! and for that Bobby, I THANK YOU!

jerobi2k

Im 32, I have been going to Bens store since I was roughly 18 they are great people, about 15 mins from me. Id reccomend them for mostly anything but it seems as far as Tegu...you have the ability to get the best here.. right from the horses mouth! ;)

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I can imagine they're pretty busy having a retail location as well as dealing with incoming/outgoing shipping. I suggest giving them a call if you want answers to your questions without having to wait for e-mail responses. I bought an everglades ratsnake from them years ago and handled everything from availability to payment over the phone.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got my little Caiman lizard from them and they sounded busy when i called in to ask a few question. That and seeing his autions everyday on facebook his got to be pretty busy.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got my Rhino Iguana from Ben and had a very pleasant experience dealing with him. Will definitely do business with him in the future.

Chuey

5 Year Member
He has a great shop, we were down in Boca and visited, ended up ordering a white sided rat snake from him. Super healthy snake. Last year he was really pushing the vietnamese (thailand) blue beauties. I think the breeders, sellers always know what's about to be hot as a year later we saw that snake featured in an article in Reptile magazine.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I bought a hybrid bluexred off him a couple off years ago it was very healthy,i think hes a good guy and seemed honest.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam