• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best place for Red's

Lanky

i don't know where is the best place to get a red tegu from online because at expos here they only have one and they are 800 bucks for a baby.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
I have a blue female around two feet very nice eating jumbo mice and meat patties I make myself. She does have a kink in tail do to incubator going two days with no heat. But she is amazing and sure to be a stunner. Also have a 1 1/2 year old read female doesn’t bite tail whip noting just scared of hights can face time and you see for yourself I got her five months ago but she need another 1 1/2 to breed so I really don’t need her.

Lanky

ty im not looking for a blue right now and i want to get everything set up first which could take a bit. (i was looking for a online dealer) how much would your red be?

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
I have a 18” to 20” red hold back for 250 plus shipping the adult red sold this morning, sorr.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
The little Red is bigger (2018) I’ll have to get it out of hibernation to give exact Measurement

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewKem