• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BEWARE there could be a SCAMER in our family here

Pikey

5 Year Member
I have read this 3 times from 1st to last.
I will have to say this doesnt look good for you JJ
I now knowing this would not to any business with this person(s) or any of his allies

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=171990</a><!-- m -->

Pikey

5 Year Member
I dont know if he is here but he's on thetegu.com as jjreddick03 and been trying to sell that water monitor, a baby frilled dragon, and some others. I just want to give every1 here the heads up if they didn't know & in case he comes here after being called out on Teguterra, faunaclassifieds, & thetegu

kaa

5 Year Member
Oh, I figured everyone knew about this guy. If you scan through the tegu classifieds on fauna, he is in ALOT. Always tries to negotiate a good price, saying he can only offer so much. I just ignore him.

AB^

5 Year Member
I have found JJ Reddicks email address as a user here. Fortunately, he had never posted. Anyways, his name and ip are now banned.He can not view the site except the home page scroller of the forums.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have seen him on the tegu also, ikinda knew somrthing wasnt right with him when he said he was going to pay $800 for 2 redxblue tegus i askedhim why so much, and henever responded. im glad someone has bought his wrong doings to the light.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He has two different emails, one is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and the other one is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> both emails are gmx.com. I have emails from him asking about tegus and saying what a swell guy Johnny is. I guess it is like to old saying goes, birds of a feather flock together, Teguterra and Fauna's BOI is the right place for him. Kevin, please show our friend the door sir.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Bobby. I like the way you put it ( show him the door ) :) . I didn't want to be to harsh with him on the " thetegu.com" so I just told him that he can not post any more adds on the forum. But he is more then welcome to chat and help out. But since you all showed him the door I will go back and do the same ;) . Thank you again Pikey for your help. Job well done.

Pikey

5 Year Member
No problem, I can through the BIO's an what not every so often and that was the 1st time coming across his, but I've seen him post "here & there", but something always seemed off, but when i found that. I thought it best to let everyone know, mainly because both sites seem to be getting a quite a few new members in the past few months. & the last thing i wanted was for them to deal with that then hate the forums for his wrong doing.

Just trying to do my part for everyone here.

DMBizeau

I know of him well from his garbage on fauna, I just wasnt aware he was on here. I dont really go on thetegu.com much so I wanted to make sure I knew who he was on here.

Pikey

5 Year Member
well I'm glad this started a full investigation and you guys found him hiding in here in 2 different accounts.

Yeah I'm on thetegu more mostly because i joined here & there seemed to be ALOT of immature "kids" who thought they were god's gift to the reptile world. They they were right about everything even if they were clearly wrong, and their animals showed it, but still refused to take any tips. They seemed to just wait for an argument.

all though i stopped visiting here for like 2 months because of them, but one day i just popped over checked out the newer threads & they all seemed to have left or grew up. & now i enjoy this site almost as much as the other.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Johnny is a swell guy.. Whoops, I guess he didn't do his homework before coming here and making that comment :-D

Pikey

5 Year Member
OK just making the info available in case any one comes across it someplace else... i guess him and a few 1-2 of his friends are in on the failed scams, so he might make/use logins from their houses. also uses <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam