• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

big apple herps

armison89

has anyone got any reptiles from them they have tegus for sale and i want one for christmas. i know i should wait to get one from bobby but i dont know if i can.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
idk about them but i think you should wait for bobby tegu's. I am. They will hatch before you know it (hopefully lol). yeah bobby tegu's look great and i'm looking forward to mines.So worth the wait man.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is most practical to buy a Tegu in late summer, as this will ensure you are getting a hatchling that was born in the northern hemisphere.

Getting your Tegu as young as possible will give you the best opportunity to ensure it has been properly housed and handled from the begining.

Since Tegus hibernate or brumate in the winter, it is best to have a Tegu that was born in the same hemisphere as it lives. If not he will have his seasons backwards and likely putting him off balance for his first couple years.

I have heard a few good things abotu Big Apple Herps but have no personal experience with them. When buying a Tegu it is important not only to find a reputable supplier but one that is knowledgable in Tegus specifically. Thus I would encourage you to go with a Tegu breeder (such as Bobby Hill).

G

I know they are on kingsnake all the time looking to buy tegus. I would assume that they are from someone who bread their tegus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced