• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bilbo update

Leezard

5 Year Member
Bilbo is almost 2 feet long! Soon we will be out of the teenager stage and hopefully will have a less crabby gu. I thought I'd share a picture of the set up we have for him (8x4x2) that doubles as a bed frame!
qpWwe05tGXeGemVm1
l2CRaE0MTUNGKZ5T2
MOaK9iSVKUXhYU552

onnie0047

Somehow I dont think my wife will go for that. I working on getting her used to the idea Oscar and Felix's new enclosure is going in the front room when I build In in May

beardeddragon111

Just saying when he gets much bigger you're gonna want a guard for that light otherwise it can be a fire hazard because they love tearing things down.

Leezard

5 Year Member
Yes that is a very good point! I hope by that time we've used most of the UV up and can get a strip uv set up instead :) he is definitely gonna be a terrorizer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam