• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and white tegu's

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Holy crap guys i dont know where to begin...as 90% of you guys know my dad is a cop so today he call's me and ask what i was doing and how fast can i get to where he was at and didnt ask question or nothing i got in my car and drove when i get their he was arresting this dude that was wanted and the dude was going away for 10 to 15 years so they was towing his car but they had to search it first and thats when they hit the mother load i mean he had like five little tegus in a dog crate or what ever that was so my dad asked me if i wanted them cause the humane society was gonna end up with them so i took them they are all look extremely healthy but i cant keep them all so if you want tegu's let me know i'll sell them for 120.00 and you pay shipping(dont know how to ship so you will have to tell me how) im only keeping one and its cause he has a nice white face...i just wish and pray it will end up being a girl for my male red.....i'll post pic's in the a.m. they really are awesome

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So you get 5 free tegus and want to sell them for more than breeders do? What a great deal!! You have no history on them, don't know if they are healthy, and by your own admission don't even know how to ship.

KABIKANO

james.w said:
So you get 5 free tegus and want to sell them for more than breeders do? What a great deal!! You have no history on them, don't know if they are healthy, and by your own admission don't even know how to ship.

[size=large]AND THAT'S OFFICIAL AS A REFEREE'S WHISTLE JAMES! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING! THAT SHITS FUNNY AS HELL![/size]

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
chitodadon said:
Where u located

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

florida

james.w said:

okay james first of all i know enough about reptiles i have a four year old female blk & wht and a 10 month old red and both are extremely healthy i have a caiman lizard thats also extremely healthy and i have all the vet bill to prove it.....two how im i trying to sell them for more then breeders when breeders themselves are selling them for 200+shipping before you write **** look at all the facts....now the only thing i give you is their health but they all eating very well and NO sign of M.B.D and for shipping never had too....dummy

KABIKANO

[size=x-large]Hey bro, James is just saying that you got FREE tegus, basically rescues and you're trying to flip em for a profit. You should just charge a rehoming fee of $50+ shipping and call it a day. I mean, the goal is to find them great homes right, and lessen the burden on you. I didnt mean no disrespect with my post, just thought James' reply was funny is all. Take it eazy bro and I hope you find them great homes.[/size]

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea good homes is the main purpose for them because u don't know there condition either so u got to give a good price

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
KABIKANO said:
[size=x-large]Hey bro, James is just saying that you got FREE tegus, basically rescues and you're trying to flip em for a profit. You should just charge a rehoming fee of $50+ shipping and call it a day. I mean, the goal is to find them great homes right, and lessen the burden on you. I didnt mean no disrespect with my post, just thought James' reply was funny is all. Take it eazy bro and I hope you find them great homes.[/size]

you see you come at me that way and i understand and respect that in that case my bad james...but thats what i put 120 (50 re-home) and the shipping cause some places shipping is more i really cant keep them all im only keeping one and re-homeing the other four im taking a fecal sample of the one im keeping to the vet today and the rest are up i have one already re-homed and since he doesn't need shipping i only told him 50 and i asked him to post a video so everyone knows i only re-homed thats all....like i said my bad james but if he would have put it that way i would have understood....

TeguBlake said:
Sign me up for the 50 dollar tegu, I would make a great home:) ill pay for the shipping to

send me your info

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Post some pics to prove health? And to be fair here you posted "120 and you pay shipping", which indicates that it is 120 PLUS shipping, which is BS for animals you just got that could have any number of health issues.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Breeders sell them for $99 plus shipping or generally $150 shipped. You are asking $120 plus shipping which since you aren't a certified shipper will probably be around $80+ through Ship Your Reptiles. Just because you have some experience with reptiles does not mean you can tell the health of any animal by looking at it. Why do you think big time breeders quarentine? Because health issues can hide themselves. You have no idea if these are fresh imports, or animals that were just found in someones backyard. Now whos the dummy??

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
james.w said:
Breeders sell them for $99 plus shipping or generally $150 shipped. You are asking $120 plus shipping which since you aren't a certified shipper will probably be around $80+ through Ship Your Reptiles. Just because you have some experience with reptiles does not mean you can tell the health of any animal by looking at it. Why do you think big time breeders quarentine? Because health issues can hide themselves. You have no idea if these are fresh imports, or animals that were just found in someones backyard. Now whos the dummy??

and james your right i took them to the vet and she told me that they are wild caught tegus(they catch them by the prison) since i decided to keep one i took it in yesterday for a fecal exam and for blood work they really are great looking animals and they really look like the argentines but i notice they have a long slim neck i gave them a small rat(each) and they ate without a problem all except for one that doesn't want to eat...i am quarantine the one im keeping but decided to give the other one's to my vet....she said she'll care for them and find them all great home's i only re-homed one and they picked it up yesterday and it was a local pick-up....once the fecal and blood work comeback and if it's a clean bill of health and of course after i treat for parasites i will put her/him inside my reptile room or house outside....

http://imageshack.us/a/img252/7253/getattachment1aspxv.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/9452/getattachmentaspxhl.jpg

Carlos e torres

DoctorPepper4 said:
Holy crap guys i dont know where to begin...as 90% of you guys know my dad is a cop so today he call's me and ask what i was doing and how fast can i get to where he was at and didnt ask question or nothing i got in my car and drove when i get their he was arresting this dude that was wanted and the dude was going away for 10 to 15 years so they was towing his car but they had to search it first and thats when they hit the mother load i mean he had like five little tegus in a dog crate or what ever that was so my dad asked me if i wanted them cause the humane society was gonna end up with them so i took them they are all look extremely healthy but i cant keep them all so if you want tegu's let me know i'll sell them for 120.00 and you pay shipping(dont know how to ship so you will have to tell me how) im only keeping one and its cause he has a nice white face...i just wish and pray it will end up being a girl for my male red.....i'll post pic's in the a.m. they really are awesome

Yo I would like to buy a tegu from you..live in fl,what's the price for the tegu and for the shipping-total..my number..727-226-3047..carlos

got10

This dudes father basically STOLE a suspects property and GAVE it to his son, Who now is SELLING something that is not his.And if anyone here understands the justice system here it is me, This guy is so full of **** he needs to sell fertilizer, You listen to what he says

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602