• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blizard x Sugar's are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is the first:

Attachments

• Blizard x Sugar.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • Blizard x Sugar (1).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • Blizard x Sugar (2).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • Blizard x Sugar (3).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4

GraphiK

5 Year Member
I'm a bit confused.. I'm assuming they change color as they grow? I would love to have a tegu with those colors as an adult! :)

Can't wait until mine arrives!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They green goes away in the first few sheds. The white will get much brighter. They look nothing like that when they get older! They get MUCH better!

Richard21

5 Year Member
VenomVipe don't you get what people are trying to tell you. I think its safe to say you are getting a little annoying, or its just me.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I realize that but this was just slimply my thoughts on what they grow up to look like and that is all.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
VenomVipe don't you get what people are trying to tell you. I think its safe to say you are getting a little annoying, or its just me.

No you are not the only one. :roll:

hailo

5 Year Member
bobby those are bad a$$, excellent job my friend you made the wait worth wile :app :app ......thank you very much

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!! And Mike, the reds are always slower, they are due to start around the 18th.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam