• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLK & WHT Tegu

sclevenger08

5 Year Member
Wow, I really hate to do this but I really have no choice. Due to some financial problems I have to sale my tegu. Its supposed to be a boy not sure yet though. Hatched around 09-14-09. He is from teguterra.

There has been a lot going on so recently he hasn't had any attention. So he is still a little skiddish, not aggressive though, just unsure. I can take him out and bath him and feed him with no problem. He's just a little unsure about things.

I don't know how to ship but I suppose if someone told me how and explained it I could. I would prefer someone in the same state and we could just meet each other somewhere though. Im in Millersburg, Ohio. Here is the zip-4464. All Im asking is 50$ just to help cover shipping or travel expenses. I just really want Haggard to go to a good home where he can get the attention that he needs.

He is small for his age, I posted about it about a month ago and he has a twisted foot that he come out of hibernation with. But he gets along great on it for the most part. If interested I can email pictures to you.

Thanks
Susan

TeguGirl74

Wow, I really hate to do this but I really have no choice. Due to some financial problems I have to sale my tegu. Its supposed to be a boy not sure yet though. Hatched around 09-14-09. He is from teguterra.

There has been a lot going on so recently he hasn't had any attention. So he is still a little skiddish, not aggressive though, just unsure. I can take him out and bath him and feed him with no problem. He's just a little unsure about things.

I don't know how to ship but I suppose if someone told me how and explained it I could. I would prefer someone in the same state and we could just meet each other somewhere though. Im in Millersburg, Ohio. Here is the zip-4464. All Im asking is 50$ just to help cover shipping or travel expenses. I just really want Haggard to go to a good home where he can get the attention that he needs.

He is small for his age, I posted about it about a month ago and he has a twisted foot that he come out of hibernation with. But he gets along great on it for the most part. If interested I can email pictures to you.

Thanks
Susan
Reptile express shipping they will guide you step by step with shipping live reptiles

TeguGirl74

Attachments

• received_655318725467019.jpeg
    received_655318725467019.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980