1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Crosses (Blue x BW)

Discussion in 'Tegu Cross-breed Discussion' started by HectorsHabitat, May 22, 2015.

1. HectorsHabitat

HectorsHabitat New Member

Here are some of my F2 blue crosses produced here last season.

Attached Files:

2. N8bub

N8bub Active Member

Hi Hector, , just saw this post and had to check out your site. I purchased a blue/bnw from this clutch last year and all I can say is wow, the difference in markings amongst clutchmates is amazing. Mine is pictured in the thread "here comes scaly boo boo"and I just was thinking mine favors1 his dad and 2 his grandfather or the bnw side. Was curious as to size differences between those that favor blue as opposed to bnw. Boudreaux is going to be a medium to large male I suspect as he is already 3 and a half feet or so and about 6 lbs at 10 months. Anyway keep up the good work they all look fantastic.
  3. HectorsHabitat

HectorsHabitat New Member