• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu and Enclosure for sale

Bobby

I am needing to sell my Blue Tegu and Enclosure. I am unsure of the sex but I believe she is a female. She is about 9 months old and was purchased from Ty Park last June. She is very tame and has a great temperament. Last time I checked she was 28" but is still growing fast. I had her vet checked in September and she is in good health and parasite free. She has a good appetite and is eating ground turkey, liver, salmon, grapes, strawberry's, crickets, hornworms, mango's... pretty much anything she can get her mouth around. She will need to be picked up I will not ship because I would like make sure she goes to a good home. I might consider meeting someone within reasonable distance. I am in Little Rock Arkansas. I will also be selling her cage as well. It is fully furnished 7ft x 4ft x 3ft. It is made from 2 x 4's with a birch plywood and oak exterior with a cherry stain. I made it to be broken down and re assembled easily. The doors are sliding 30 x 36 plexiglass. The inside is completely treated with DryLok and waterproof. There is a slate basking spot with duel 100w Powersun's for cooler weather and 1 160w Powersun for warmer. There is a 6ft Naturesun florescent overhead and also a 160w ceramic emitter that can be used on cold nights. There are 2 digital zoomed temp/humidity gauges at each end of the enclosure. The hide is large and made from rock and there is a tile feeding area. I am asking $1,000 for both or $500 for her and $600 for the enclosure. If interested call or text Bobby at 870-464-7112.

Attachments

• lazy.jpg
    lazy.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 352
  • lazy2.jpg
    lazy2.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 334
  • hello.jpg
    hello.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 291
  • hello2.jpg
    hello2.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 324
  • cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 349
  • cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 365
  • cage3.jpg
    cage3.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 301

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Bobby,

Sorry that you have to give her up. Her next caregiver will be lucky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980