• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! 2 STILL AVAILABLE!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Our Blue Tegu's have hatched!!

The price for a Blue Tegu hatchling is $300 + $25 for shipping. A 50% deposit ($162.50) is required to hold a Tegu in your name. The deposit is 100% refundable if no animals are produced. The deposit cannot be refunded for any other reason. However, we will be glad to work with you to sell the animal that you have made the deposit on. Once the deposit is made the animal is yours pending full payment. The final payment is due 1 week after they hatch. The Tegus will ship approximately 3 weeks after they hatch. Send payment (Paypal only) to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Shipping is done Monday through Wednesday USPS Express Mail Overnight. Please contact me if your temps are over 90*F (beginning of November). There is no extra charge for heat packs or cold packs. The Tegu will be guaranteed to arrive in great shape as well as a one week live arrival guarantee, as long as you are home on the first delivery attempt. We will not be responsible if you are not there to sign for the package on the first attempt. Optionally the package can be sent with the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??Hold For Pickup OptionÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?Â, then you will be contacted by the Post Office to tell you when and where to pick up your package.

Pics of the parents.

Father on top protecting his girl.

IMG_2326_.jpg

Father.
100_5253_.jpg

100_5255_.jpg

Prego Mother.

IMG_2348_.jpg

IMG_2349_.jpg

IMG_0102_1.jpg

IMG_0072_.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!!

LouDog760 said:
Wow that was fast.
Why wait??? The eggs are on the way!! If she laid them last year she should be able to do it this year. She's looking chunky!!!

All_American

5 Year Member

Can you garrantee a sex? I would be interested in a male blue, Dave.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

All_American said:
Can you garrantee a sex? I would be interested in a male blue, Dave.
Nobody can guarantee a sex. Bobby can make a very good guess, he's possibly the only one who can do it with good accuracy. Maybe he could make a guess with some very good pics or video, but it's not the same as examining them in person.

All_American

5 Year Member

probably so, but I will jump on the boat if I can get rid of a batch of 29 bci x salmon/hypo boas. Possibly get a pair when all said and done.

All_American

5 Year Member

Yes, it is. The 29 were unexpected when I boxed them up for the two day drive from CA to TN. I have 12 boa morphs as perminent residents. I had a store that wanted them at whole sale of $20 each. Then when they came down to it, they backed out as usual.

I still have to pay off the balance to Bobby for the two tegus that are coming soon. That and to start thinking about getting another 8' cage to set up.

UnoCinco

5 Year Member

How much do you want for the boas, shipped of course. i might want one

AWD247

5 Year Member

BUMP for some future beauties!!
Great prices

Original Post info below

The price for a Blue Tegu hatchling is $300 + $25 for shipping. A 50% deposit ($162.50) is required to hold a Tegu in your name. The deposit is 100% refundable if no animals are produced. The deposit cannot be refunded for any other reason. However, we will be glad to work with you to sell the animal that you have made the deposit on. Once the deposit is made the animal is yours pending full payment. The final payment is due 1 week after they hatch. The Tegus will ship approximately 3 weeks after they hatch. Send payment (Paypal only) to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Shipping is done Monday through Wednesday USPS Express Mail Overnight. Please contact me if your temps are over 90*F (end of September). There is no extra charge for heat packs or cold packs. The Tegu will be guaranteed to arrive in great shape as well as a one week live arrival guarantee, as long as you are home on the first delivery attempt. We will not be responsible if you are not there to sign for the package on the first attempt. Optionally the package can be sent with the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??Hold For Pickup OptionÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?Â, then you will be contacted by the Post Office to tell you when and where to pick up your package.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced