• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BoaMaster (very good)

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
After i bought an enclosure from them for my boa, i've kept coming back for all the enclosures i've needed. They are good quality and affordable. The owner is always very helpful and will go out of his way to make you happy. Every time i go to their spot when i'm at the raleigh show, he's asked how my reptiles are doing in the cages i've got from him and he's very friendly. My tegu is in an 8 foot wooden enclosure i ordered from them online and then picked up at a show. Their 8 footers are perfect for tegus, because the doors don't come all the way down to the bottom, so it allows for all the mulch. So, yeah, i'd say GOOD.

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Thanks for sharing. I wanted to buy one from Boa master, but I haven't really heard anything about them.

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
lazyjr52 said:
Thanks for sharing. I wanted to buy one from Boa master, but I haven't really heard anything about them.

I ordered a boamaster a week ago. It was shipped out today and should be here soon. I had him custom make a 6'x3'x3' since that isn't on his list of cages to build. I'll post the details about my likings once I receive it.

-BLAIR

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced