• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill, Varnyard-Herps Inc. (Good)

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I've purchased 2 reptiles from Bobby. An iguana in the past (was a trade), and now a Red tegu (which will arrive Tuesday). Both were extremely healthy, fast shipping, and great communication between the seller and buyer.

I've known Bobby Hill for about a year now. He's an extremely down to earth guy.

Lets face it, the reptile industry is fill with ruthless scammers who do these hobbies only for profit. Not Bobby Hill. Bobby is the friendliest most trustworthy gentleman you can ever do business with. Hes more than just someone you buy your lizards from, hes a good friend. Hes always there to listen to what you have to say, give advice, and most importantly, a supportive buddy.

We need more of Bobby's type in the reptile industry. Such a great guy.

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
I've have yet to do business with Bobby, but only because I'm not in a position to bring in any new animals right now.

I will someday have the pleasure of getting my hands on one of his tegus, and I can't wait!

I can say through my interaction with Bobby that he is top notch, both personally and professionally. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him, or to refer people to him.

Love ya, punkin!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Varnyard herps.

I must agree with RehabRalphy,i bought two tegus off bobby,a chacoam male,a red male tegu,and out of 11 tegus these were the the best.The thing that makes bobby different from other tegu breeders is he is just super honest and he sells you what you pay for not a fake or someone elses product.And i would deffinitly do buisness with him again.Another thing he will help you the best way he can and if he can he will direct you in the right direction to someone that will.Bottom line this guy is a great person and the number one tegu breeder hands down. :p

G

Ok, so I'm wasting time at work but here it comes. I just spoke with Bobby on the phone for over 30 minutes. Bobby took time out of his day to talk with me, educate me, and basically shoot the sh**. I've never met any business that a person works for. Using this statement metaphorically I mean that he is a human being who is honest and completely down to earth. All of my future tegu information will come to this site and all of my purchases will be done through Varnyard Herps Inc. Period. Oh and btw Bobby, the breeder just told me I can't pick up the true blue because it got picked up by some A hole who offered 1200 for it. So I guess I'm back to looking for one. A local rescue might give me the one they have, so it might turn out to be a MUCH less expensive issue but still, sad...

G

DaveDragon said:
$1200 for a Blue??!!! Does it lay gold eggs??

Sorry Dave I didn't clarify. 1200 for a True Blue AKC APBT.
(American Kennel Club Registerred American Pit Bull Terrier)

chuck3_pitbull.jpg

olympus

5 Year Member
I said it before and I will say it again BOBBY HILL IS THE BEST BUISNESS MAN I EVER MEET!!!!! I was searching the internet one day looking for a place to buy a tegu and found one of the nicest people you could encounter. He helped me basically the whole day to try and purchase a chacoan from him... Not once did he get frustrated or impatient...

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All of you guys rock, I could not ask for better friends or members!! :wink: :)

Epona142

5 Year Member
I also have worked with Bobby. Last year I purchased a yearling California Kingsnake, and it arrived in cold January weather warm, active, and very healthy!

And just recently I made a trade with him for an Argentine Red Tegu. I have to say this is the best trade I've ever made in my life. I was considering getting out of tegus beforehand, but now I want more reds!

Bobby is an awesome guy and the reptile community is lucky to have him.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking forward to my first transaction this spring!! From the honesty and care I have already experienced from Bobby I would like to extend a thank you and 4 thumbs up (including my big toes!) to Bobby for all his help!!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
From the honesty and care I have already experienced from Bobby I would like to extend a thank you and 4 thumbs up (including my big toes!) to Bobby for all his help!!!!
I second that! Toes too!!

Melissa

5 Year Member
We recently put a deposit down on a tegu to be hatched soon lol, and I have to say Bobby took a TON of time talking to me answering all my questions and just seems like a very helpful breeder that cares about his animals well being and not just selling them. Cant wait to get our baby I know it will be worth the wait.

ddegatano

5 Year Member
I have to agree with you. Bobby was amazing in terms of the information and time he is willing to give everyone who wants to purchase one of his amazing Tegu's. We spoke on the phone for about an hour going through details and just general information. Bobby runs a top of the line organization. I can't wait till my little guy (Chester) arrives. Woo Hoo! That's right...I just wrote woo hoo. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced