• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Brazilian Rainbow Boa

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a nice young female Brazilian Rainbow Boa forsale, she is tame and pounds warmed frozen thawed fuzzys. She is about 18 to 20 inches long. I got her abot a week ago, but I really don't need her. She has ate for me and is a real nice girl, very calm and has not offered to bite at all.

I am asking $135.00 for her plus shipping.

DSCN3603.jpg

DSCN3599.jpg

DSCN3601.jpg

DSCN3605.jpg

Please contact me @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Is she sold ? if not I would like to buy her.

I am in the market for snakes

I don't know, I am waiting for Brooks to get back to me. You are welcome to get her if he backs out.

Thanks Bobby

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
That is a very nice looking snake. Man you really take care of your stuff. That snake looks better than most I have seen offered. I think the rainbow boas are going to be the next big thing myself.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
I think the rainbow boas are going to be the next big thing myself.
I heard that last year. They are going to replace Ball Pythons as the popular snake. Unfortunately their requirements are a little more critical.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
DaveDragon, I see you have one. how is he/she ?
Ours is a year and a half old. She's about 330g and maybe 2.5ft to 3ft long. She might be a bit on the small side because she was a finicky eater when she was younger, she still will only eat F/T after one live. Also she was missing for 9 weeks on the basement. I gave up on her after 6 weeks, but I founder her one day with the cat playing with her. She's been putting weight nicely for the last 3 months, doubling her weight.

She's had a good personality, not nippy like I've heard. Last month she got nippy for a couple of feedings (got me once!) but maybe she was very hungry.

They are Dang beautiful snakes!! We show her off whenever we can. Even my mother-in-law said she was very good looking and even touched her!

This one has an interesting offset pattern. Good luck with this one or finding another!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok, I'd love to get it, but unfortunately I have to back out, guys. Up for grabs!!!

edit: Sorry about changin' up on you, Bobby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
snakehandler said:
they are easy to keep. i had one for many years. no more difficult than a ball python.

I agree, what requirements are you talking about Dave? I have had a bunch of them in the past, I do not see how they are any different than ball pythons.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
snakehandler said:
they are easy to keep. i had one for many years. no more difficult than a ball python.

I agree, what requirements are you talking about Dave? I have had a bunch of them in the past, I do not see how they are any different than ball pythons.
I've read they need higher humidity and can't handle temps above 88. I keep ours at 66-70% humidity and 85/87 degrees on the warm side. BUT, she survived 9 weeks in our basement last summer. And I just noticed the high humidity requirement is for babies, not adults. But she sure does shed nice!!

http://www.corallus.com/cenchria/index.html

http://www.newenglandreptile.com/CareBRB.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced