• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Buddha the rescued pixie

Stormphyre

5 Year Member
This guy was at the local Petsmart I work at. He's gone through some hell and back again. ..Or almost into a stomach and back out again, really.
But anyway. His name is Buddha. ..or her. And I brought him home today, got him to eat two crickets. Hopefully I can get him to perk up. :/ He hasn't in a few months, but we'll see.
He'll be going in a 10 gal tank until he's larger. ..Hoping he'll get larger. He hasn't grown much in a few months, so I'm hoping good food, supplements, and what not will perk him up.

pixie3.jpg

pixie2.jpg

pixie.jpg

And no, his eye's aren't cloudy. Its some kind of membrane or something under neath the eyes coming up.

Stormphyre

5 Year Member
Hopefully. He hasn't done much in a few months.
I know they get eye problems. Just need to figure out how to clear it up now though.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced