• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Buzz Update - Cayman Rock Iguana

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So here's a few updated pics of Buzz, the David Blair cayman hybrid rock iguana. I'll take some more pics tomorrow and post them. He's grown to be a whopping 12lbs. The sunlight has really acted as a natural steroid.

He's currently in shed - his blues are coming in strong.

[attachment=4592]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342317257.135170.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342317257.135170.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 6

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
[attachment=4593]
[attachment=4594]

A couple more pics from today.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342363474.600342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342363474.600342.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342363563.270233.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342363563.270233.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 6

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
[attachment=4601]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342464935.768474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342464935.768474.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 7

RobK.

TeguBuzz said:
So here's a few updated pics of Buzz, the David Blair cayman hybrid rock iguana. I'll take some more pics tomorrow and post them. He's grown to be a whopping 12lbs. The sunlight has really acted as a natural steroid.

12LBS !!!!!!!!! are you sure her didn't swallow a rock ?? LOL how long is that bad boy now ?? MY rhino is around 47'' and starting to grow a lot more in girth than length .

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
TeguBuzz said:

12LBS !!!!!!!!! are you sure her didn't swallow a rock ?? LOL how long is that bad boy now ?? MY rhino is around 47'' and starting to grow a lot more in girth than length .

Haha I wouldn't be surprised! Id say hes around 3.5 ft or so, maybe 42in in length but hes got a slight tail nip. Hes finally starting to girth up pretty damn well, took me by surprise when I got back from Venezuela. Damn Rob I cant wait to see Roni at his fullest! Rhinos are mesmerizing at max size haha. Whenever youre on youtube check out the new vids Ive posted of Buzz, he's loving the outdoor life!

RobK.

we have had some crazy weather and raining on and off the last few weeks , so mine has not been outside as much as he/I would like . he was out a few hours today then it clouded up and started raining again .

roni showing his stuff !!LOL

roni2012c.jpg

TeguBuzz said:
RobK. said:
TeguBuzz said:

Haha I wouldn't be surprised! Id say hes around 3.5 ft or so, maybe 42in in length but hes got a slight tail nip. Hes finally starting to girth up pretty damn well, took me by surprise when I got back from Venezuela. Damn Rob I cant wait to see Roni at his fullest! Rhinos are mesmerizing at max size haha. Whenever youre on youtube check out the new vids Ive posted of Buzz, he's loving the outdoor life!

will check youtube right now .

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Damn Rob! He's looking hella nice now. Those horns have really kicked in. The jowels and muscle tone are wonderful!

RobK.

TeguBuzz said:
Damn Rob! He's looking hella nice now. Those horns have really kicked in. The jowels and muscle tone are wonderful!

just check out you cage , very nice .

I need to make Roni a new and BIGGER outdoor cage . His indoor cage cost me a bunch and i had some heath issues so $$$$ is tight for a while . looking at poring a 8'x10'' cement slab then putting a dog kennel on it with a top . then screen it so small rodents can get in . not sure yet . hardest part for me will be keeping a outdoor enclosure humid . I will need a timer and a mister of some type . ??? because it so dry here in the summer and cold in the winter i put a lot into his indoor enclosure where he will be most of his life . the humidity gets as low as 6% in the summer and as cold as - 16 deg in the winter .

TeguBuzz said:
Damn Rob! He's looking hella nice now. Those horns have really kicked in. The jowls and muscle tone are wonderful!

thanks ,

he a lot of fun , so gentle too .

roniandme.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
TeguBuzz said:

just check out you cage , very nice .

I need to make Roni a new and BIGGER outdoor cage . His indoor cage cost me a bunch and i had some heath issues so $$$$ is tight for a while . looking at poring a 8'x10'' cement slab then putting a dog kennel on it with a top . then screen it so small rodents can get in . not sure yet . hardest part for me will be keeping a outdoor enclosure humid . I will need a timer and a mister of some type . ??? because it so dry here in the summer and cold in the winter i put a lot into his indoor enclosure where he will be most of his life . the humidity gets as low as 6% in the summer and as cold as - 16 deg in the winter .

TeguBuzz said:
Damn Rob! He's looking hella nice now. Those horns have really kicked in. The jowls and muscle tone are wonderful!

thanks ,

he a lot of fun , so gentle too .

roniandme.jpg

I remember watching one of your vids where you mentioned making him his outdoor cage and you showed the possible location, looks like it'd work too. Luckily this damn city I live in is humid all the time, never gets too cold here either. It's been raining here for the last week and that has really kicked humidity up a load, helping Buzz get his tough shed off - which I'm excited about, his blues get stronger and stronger by the shed, as well as the orange on beneath his chin and belly.

I'm really looking forward to the day Roni reaches full blown girth and muscle, he will be one hell of a good looking Rhino. He looks so damn majestic!

RobK.

TeguBuzz said:
I remember watching one of your vids where you mentioned making him his outdoor cage and you showed the possible location, looks like it'd work too. Luckily this damn city I live in is humid all the time, never gets too cold here either. It's been raining here for the last week and that has really kicked humidity up a load, helping Buzz get his tough shed off - which I'm excited about, his blues get stronger and stronger by the shed, as well as the orange on beneath his chin and belly.

I'm really looking forward to the day Roni reaches full blown girth and muscle, he will be one hell of a good looking Rhino. He looks so damn majestic!

Thanks

I wish it was more humid here . When it rain it is , but it will dry out fast . I may start working on his . at least remove the old kennel and clear a area . I have two dogs so not sure how that will work , I may need to put a fence around the outside of his enclosure too .

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
Both of ur cyclura are huge and healthy looking.Roni is getting huge lol,looks so docile lol.

Thanks, eating like a horse. Roni sure is one of the finest rhinos out there!

[attachment=4603]

[attachment=4604]

Some close ups.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342557423.500577.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342557423.500577.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342557440.373295.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342557440.373295.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 4

kinggill

Real nice guys...Love them!!!!Does the Cuban get the heaviest out of these Cyclura's or are they all about the same?Im kind of confused on these..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced